five

A/N: I feel like I disappointed you guys with Sexy Bandit's ending, but ughhhh, I'll make it up with you guys, so please please give Aron's story a chance. :((((

"Do you like him?"

I shook my head and pulls my hair. "I don't know, Soojung. I don't know."

"Bij, you like him, because you won't be acting this way if you don't." She rolled her eyes, snatching the bag of chips from me.

"Do I?" I asked. She nodded, nonchalantly. "We just met, Soojung."

"So? It's isn't how long you've known that person, it's what you feel with that person."

THE MOST AWAITED WEDDING came. You can see how every one of us is happy to see the newly wed couple.

The wedding was one of a kind. It seems magical. The church and reception was filled with golden decorations that screams elegance. And if I were to marry soon, I'd like to have this kind of wedding.

I was glad the ceremony was done. Time to replace this pointed heels, with wedge one for more comfortable feeling.

"Bij, you look gloomy." Soojung said, rolling her eyes. "This is your brother's wedding, don't ruin it. And wait, have you seen Aron? He was looking for you."

"Please don't talk about him." I utter.

I did saw him. He was tailing his ex. His ex turned to be Yeri unnie's friend. Small world, huh?

"Here he comes." Soojung smirked, as she wave his hands. "Bye bye."

"Raina..."

That girl really loves to see me suffer. "Hey." Blandly, I say. There is no point in talking to him anymore.

"Are you ignoring me?" He asked. "You went home without me that day, and you weren't replying to my texts nor answering my calls."

I shook my head. "Why should I ignore you?"

Yes. I'm ignoring you, because I, myself too, don't know what is this feeling I have for you. It can't be.

"Are you mad?" He asked again. "Did I say something that offended you?"

"Nothing." I replied. I did walk passed by him.

"Wait up, Raina!" He called.

"What do you want, Aron?" I sputtered.

"Why are you acting this way?" He asked.

I sigh. "I don't know too, Aron. I don't know."

He brings me closer to him and enclosed me in his arms. "Can you tell me what is it? I don't like you being mad at me. I said, I like you. Didn't I?"

I pushed him lightly, breaking the hug as tears escaped from my eyes. "That's the thing. You said you like me but you still love your ex. And I don't quite like that. I don't want to like someone who's still hang up with his ex."

"Raina..."

"Good bye, Aron."