three

"So you met him again?" Soojung asked, as she took a sip of her wintermelon milk tea and resumes to write an outline reviewer. "And he did recognize you?"

"I think so." I nodded. "The last thing he said was, I just did baby."

"Bij, that's trouble." She chuckled, and then stared at me. "Just pray not to meet him again. Ever."

"Why the hell did I even bother telling you, when I already know I can get nothing from you, bij." I rolled my eyes. She is even the reason why I got into that situation. If it wasn't for the dare or dare. Ugh!! "Forget it, I got to go."

"To where?"

"Dressmaker. They need to get my measurements for the gown." I replied as I neatly arranged my stuffs inside my bag. "Aren't you going home?" I asked. We've been here for almost a day, studying for the upcoming exams and all I can say is, I freaking need a breather. I'm so done with this.

"Maybe later." She replied.

I just nodded and didn't disturb her any longer. And I just decided to text my brother.

To: Brother
I'm done. Are you going to fetch me?

From: Brother
Sorry I cant, lil sis. But I did ask someone to fetch you. Remember, Aron?

"What the fuck!" Absentmindedly, I blurted out. Soojung raised her eyebrows at me, pointing at the persons next to us. "Sorry." I apologized.

To: Brother
Nevermind. I can go there alone.

From: Brother
He's on his way. Be good.

But fuck it! Out of all people, really? Is fate having fun in playing games with me? "You're right, bij, I'm in trouble."

I was about to send another message to my brother saying that I can really manage on my own, and besides I don't want to be with Aron, who knows what he can do to me, when I saw him entered the cafe, smiling and waving his hand at me.

I diverted my gaze to Soojung, as if I didn't saw him. Damn it! I've been cursing too much this day.

"Hey, why'd you look like you saw a ghost?" Soojung asked, raising her brows again. "You look stupid."

I don't care if I look stupid right now. I just want him out of my sight. I glared at her. "Shh, lower down your voice, Soojung."

"Hi, Raina."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Soojung rolled her eyes at me, then shifted his gaze towards him. "Excuse me but who - " she then stopped in the midway and look back at me, and to Aron again. "What the fff!"

See? She was speechless too. I can't believe this!

"Hi." Aron greeted, smiling. "I'm here to fetch Raina."

"No thanks, but I'll be going there with Soojung." I said.

"What the fuck are you talking about, bij?!" She hissed. "As if I have a car."

"Just fucking say yes." I whispered.

She cleared her throat. "Yeah, you can take her."

Aron chuckled. "Thanks. Let's go, Raina?"

I glared. She smug. "Good luck!"

Fuck.

A/N: is someone still reading thiz???