Chapter 5

Ahhhh Good Morning. It was Saturday.

" Uhmm Hey would you uhmm like to go .. You know Uhm To the mall with me, tomorrow? :)" he said Nervously

" Of course why not " I said , then he smiled and looked into my eyes, And I just did the same. I'm falling inlove with him.

" Well gotta go, " I said ,

" Okay ,see you " he said. I ran into my room and my heart was beating fast. I'm so happy that I'm going out with him, I can't wait.

I recieved a text from Greyson. "Hey, we forgot about the contest. We need to practice..:)" He texted

"Oh Yeah. Ill be there.." I texted back

I went to Greyson's house.

DING DONG. The doorbell rang

Greyson Fetch the door.

"Hey there, pretty" He said with a smile. :) His smile is the best thing on earth.

"Hey, Handsome" I said while he laugh softly

 We went to his Music room,  Its the most amazing room I have been to hahaha. The walls were full of Piano Keys And it was all black and White.

We practiced and practiced and practiced......... When we're done practicing its 3pm..

"Hey, I am going to the beach today with Dad, I was hoping If yo-"

"Yes I like to go to the beach with you." I said, smiling

I went home to grab a summer dress, T'was yellow and a yellow sandals :) . Man I love to paired colors  :)).

I wear it and headed to the Chance's. :))

Greyson Wore a shorts, White shirt, sunglasses. He look so Adorable :">

Mr. Scott drove us to the beach. He is so nice. :)

"Uhm Kids, Im heading to the Mall and buy you foods ok.? You have a great time," He winked :)

Greyson and I laughed silently :).

We headed to the other side of the beach because there are no people there.

As we walked his arms around my shoulder while his other hands held my hands, It made me blushed.. Tee hee. And My other hand is holding a picnik basket.

"Hey" He whispered near my ear.

"Yeah?" I whispered, trying to reach for his ear. He is so tall yah know? :))

"I.... you know.. Love you hehe" He whispered while giggling

"I feel the same thing," I whispered, half Smiling.

"Thankyou," He whisperes while kissing my forehead.

As we reached the other side, I put down the picnik basket. Greyson opened it and pulled a sheet of Picnik cloth.

"So It'll not be hot when we sit." He said while putting the cloth on the sand

I laughed at him, 

"Lets sit.?" I suggest.

We sat there and Tell stories. Suddenly I felt tired and putted my head on his shoulder.

"Lay here." Greyson said while tapping his lap. I lay at his lap. 

"Can I capture this moment?" Greyson asked.

"Yes you may," I said with a smile. He pulled out his blackberry and I sat up and he moved my head close to his neck then we smiled at the camera.