Chapter 6

Oh My,,,It's morning again. But I can't wait again for an another exciting and unforgettable moment with Greyson. So I immediately finish my breakfast and took a bath. While I was wearing my shoes, Someone's knocking on my door. When I was finish wearing my shoes, I opened the door, and Greyson was there.

"Hey Cute face! It' time to go to the mall" he said while smiling.

"Hi,,,yeah I know,so what are we waiting for" I said while smiling too.

He grabbed my hand. Then we went to the mall. 

"So, what are we gonna do here, Shopping?" I asked him

"No, sweetie, a date, I mean were going to have a date" he said cheerfully.

"OH MY GOSH!" I said silently " well lets get started" I said while blushing.

He held my hand and we went to a Mexican restaurant. After ordering our menu. He was staring at me, I smiled and I was blushing. Well after eating. He grabbed my hand and we went to a Toy Store, there were a lot of cute Teddy bears. So when I was Looking at the cute stuff toys. Greyson suddenly gave me a A cute white bear with a ribbon.

"I bought this for you" he said.

"Oh thank you so much!" I said, then I hugged and kissed him.

He blushed. And he took a shot of that moment. Then we went to the park.

"You mean so much to me, ever since I met you, I couldn't get you of my mind" He said,while holding my hand

I was so happy that time, No boy had made me that happy, "Dont worry, Me too" I said while smiling.Then he kisses me more than 8 seconds.

And he hugged me. When we came home. Greyson kissed me on the cheeks.

"Hey sweetie, today was a beautiful day. See you again tomorrow" he said

"See you too" I said while blushing.

I Immediately when to my room,then opened my twitter account. He tweeted.

@greysonchance: Today was a beautiful day (our date),that's why I captured this moment @IamFiaala . pic.twitter.com/fgc1fv .

OMG, he posted that pic... I blushed and laugh coz It was perfect. Then I looked at the comments,,some of his followers said. " What a cute couple" , " That girl is lucky" . I was so happy. Then I tweet.

@IamFiaala : Yeah today was really a beautiful day. I really won't forget this day @greysonchance 

@greysonchance : (: This was my wish, now it all came true. 

I LOVE YOU FIALA Sweetie!!!!!!!!

@IamFiaala : I LOVE YOU TOO GREYSON Sweetie!!!!!!!! 

Gudnyt sweetie see you again tomorrow.

@greysonchance : Gudnyt too...can't wait to see you again sweetie (: 

After logging out.I shouted and act like a crazy person... Because I was so inlove. I went to bed, and non-stop thinking about what happened. It was really a beautiful day.

*End of Chapter 6*