Chapter 8

Greyson's POV

I woke up so early. I stood up look at My BB and I looked at the clock and it was 6am, Man, Its so early. I stood up and Sat beside Fiala, I was playing her hair. She was still HOT. I mean Hot, As in the temperature xDD.

 What can I do with the remaining time. "I got an Idea." I whispered while kinda shouting, xD Good thing she didn't wake up.

 I went down the stairs and saw Mrs. Cath

"Hey Auntie, Can I cook something for Her?"

"Sure thing Grey Grey" She said with a smile. "The bacons are in the freezer. You can also get the eggs there. I had cook the Rice already" She smile again.

"Thanks." I Shouted while she was walking upstairs

Fiala's POV

When I woke up still weak, Greyson is not there, instead, Mom is. Maybe he's in school.

"What time did he left?" I asked weakly.

She just smiled

Then suddenly someone opened the door...........

GREYSON

It made me SMILE :). Everytime I see him, Im happy. You dunno how happy I am when I see him. I hope he feels the same.

He entered with a tray in his hands

"I'll just leave you two alone" She said.

Greyson nodded and smiled

I sat up and he sat beside me.

"Whats that?" I asked while trying to look at the tray.

"Eggs, Rice Bacon" He said with a BIG smile

I tasted it. It was awesome. "You cooked this."

"Mhhm." He nodded and Smiled. I hugged him so tight. haha even though I still feel week

"Why didn't you go to school.?" 

"I said Im not going without you" That made me blush a bit but The contest.

"But the contest, It means so much to you" 

"You mean more than anything to me." He said while kissing my forehead

 I blushed. :"> ♥ 

After I eat I lay down again while Greyson sitting beside me. He was looking at me while He plays with my hair

"Wanna Watch?" He asked, still playing with my hair.

"No, Going back to sleep.Just open the TV If you want" I said with a smile while turning around facing him. He held my hands tight. :">  ♥ 

"I really want to win that contest with you so I can get us a recording contract and compete with other school coz you are amazing, but since youre sick I want nothing more but for you to be ok." He whispered to me, He thought I was a sleep. And then I got an Idea.

Greyson POV 

"Hope your Ok soon." He said as he kissed my forehead

I went to the couch and Lay down there. I remembered that she needs to drink her medicine. So I jumped out of the couch and get her medicing from the cabinet.

"Pretty, Wakey wakey, Need to drink your medicine,"

"Oh, Thanks Handsome." She said while rubbing her eyes and hair like a mess. hahahaha!

"Hahahahahaha! You looked cute in your hair do." I said as I giggle.

She laughed and Slap me on my shoulder really hard