Chapter Fourteen

Gwen walked down the aisle first, she smiled at all of her friends from highschool that she hadn't seen in years.

Even though she hated highschool, she missed it more than anything.

When things were easier, and she didn't have to worry about anything but if she was passing geometry.

Courtney followed after, then Leshawna.

Across from Gwen was Duncan, he had changed a lot since she saw him.

His eyes weren't filled with sadness anymore.

He was happy.

But she accepted that a long time ago.

But being here,

brought back too many memories.

Finally Bridgette walked down the aisle, she was wearing a beautiful white, boho type of dress.

She had a beautiful white flower crown that the veil was attached to, and her hair was in a waterfall braid.

She was gorgeous.

Geoff couldn't help but smile like a goof when he saw her, this was the love of his life.

Bridgette's father had tears in his eyes when he unwrapped his arm and let her go, his baby girl was finally grown up.

Bridgette stood infront of Geoff, holding back the tears.

Seven years ago, they were sitting on this dock talking about how much they loved surfing.

Now, seven years later, they were getting married.

"We gather here today to unite these two people in marriage."

Courtney smiled at the two as the priest talked, she was so happy for them.

She didn't know it, but Duncan was admiring her, thinking about how he wanted this for them.

He wanted to be standing infront of her, exchanging his vows.

He wanted to be able to call her his wife.

He was ready for a family, and he was damn sure he was going to give that to her.

"Would you like to exchange vows?"

They both nodded.

"I'll go first." Bridgette said.

The priest nodded and she felt her eyes began to water again.

"I didn't write anything down because I wanted this to come from the heart, so here goes nothing." She nervously laughed.

"Seven years ago, I was at some stupid summer camp that my parents forced me to go to. Never in my life would I have thought, 'man. I might actually meet the love of my life here.' But I did. I was getting ready to go surfing on this beach, when a boy in a pink unbuttoned shirt and a cowboy hat asked me if he could join. At first I thought he was crazy, then I realized I needed friends so I said yes. I let him on my wood carved board, which lead to him getting a splinter. I sat with him on this beach for hours, trying to get it out. We talked about everything in those short three hours of me picking at the small thing. Afterwards I found out he didn't actually have a splinter, and that he just used that as reason to talk to me." The crowd laughed.

"After we watched the sunset together on the beach, he walked me back to my cabin. That first night we met, he asked if he could kiss me, and of course I said yes. Seven years ago, I was laying in my bunk bed, freaking out because the cutest guy at camp just kissed me. Here I am, seven years later, with the same exact feeling that I had the day we met. Geoffrey Chandler Peterson, I love you. These seven years we've been together, have been the greatest years of my life. I will never stop loving you, and i'm so happy that i'm standing infront of you today, becoming your wife."

By now she was crying, while Geoff was holding back his tears.

But her bridesmaids on the other hand, had no shame crying.

Duncan was still smiling, he knew Geoff was gonna bust out in tears when he would say his vows.

"Geoffrey, would you like to share yours?"

Geoff nodded and began to speak.

"I didn't write anything either, wanted all of it to come from the heart too I guess." He smiled at Bridgette.

"One of my favorite memories with Bridge is when we were here, at camp. It was a week after I kissed you, and we were on the roof of my cabin getting stoned."

Bridgette's eyes widened with shock, while Duncan and the other groomsmen started to laugh.

The crowd laughed as well, seeing how Bridgette was so shocked by what he said.

Geoff didn't realize that was a bad thing to say and continued, "We were listening to the Bob Marley cd your brother gave you, when One Love came on. We watched the stars and talked about aliens, you told me your biggest fears and I told you why I hated hail so much. That night a shooting star passed by and you told me to make a wish and I did. You were my wish, as cheesy as that sounds. I believe you get one love in your life, and believe me when I say you are exactly that. Bridgette Dawn Ross, I love you babe."

Geoff wasn't crying, he was actually so caught up in admiring her beauty and how much he loved her, he forget he was actually saying his vows.

Bridgette was crying, as was everyone else.

As the rest of the ceremony continued, Duncan lost himself in Courtney's eyes.

He couldn't wait for the day he would say his vows, and then say the words I Do.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

Geoff had no hesitation pulling Bridgette in and dip kissing her, the crowd clapped and some people awed.

They were officially married, and they couldn't be happier.