Chapter 3!

Chapter 3

**Rosies pov**

"PONYBOY!" I screamed down the hall. He came running in half dressed and with a toothbrush in his mouth, as soon as he saw Dally he went pale, dropped his toothbrush and went to stand in front of me.

"Hi Dally" Pony said.

He replied back with a Hi and asked if I was around. Ponyboy slowly moved from in front of me.

"Hi sis." Said Dally.

"Do you know what you did?" I asked him

He replied with a no but asked what had happened to my face and I replied with just plain. You.

"What did I do?" Dally asked

"You know what you did and Rosie ended up here at 4 a clock in the morning Dally!" Pony said

"Dally my life has been so hard why do you have to add to my pain?" I said through sobs. Ponyboy instantly brought me in for a hug, while I sobbed into his chest.

"I never meant to hurt you Rosie. And what is going on between you two anyway?" Dally said.

"Whatever Dally I am staying here for a few weeks if thats ok with Darry and Pony and I have a thing." Said Rosie.

"A what?" Asked Dally.

"A thing." Pony answered "We like each other."

"Really you like me?" Asked Rosie.

"Yes Rosie I reaalllyyy like you." Said Pony.

I finally realized all of our memories we've had. Something just clicked when I was with him. I felt sparks when I kissed him. He was my best friend and who doesn't want to be in love with their best friend? I snapped out of my thoughts to hear Dally voice.

"Rosie." He started "Stay here with Darry I will talk to him so your safe and have clothes. You can come home with me if you want to get your clothes."

"Fine, but Ponyboys coming with me."

We started walking down the street my hand in Ponyboys. Keeping our distance from Dally. We ran into the house I packed a bag, while Pony talked to Dally. I secretly listened in on there conversation.

"Ponyboy you hurt her and i'll skin you."

"I could never hurt her I think i'm in love with her." Ponyboy said. "And Dally you where the one who hit her last night!"

My heart sped up and my checks turned pink at the thought of Ponyboy saying he was in love with me. But now he actually said it! Ponyboy Michael Curtis is in love with me!

"Rosie are you ready to go?" Pony asked.

"Yup give me a sec!" I yelled.

I threw on some perfume eyeliner mascara and lipstick before running down stairs.

"Wow." Pony said in awe.

"Thanks Pony!" I said walking over to kiss his cheek. He picked up my bags, grabbed my hand and walked out the house and down the street. As we were walking a blue mustang passed by us slowing down. I heard wolf whistles as the car slowed. Pony out of pure jealousy walked around me to stand in front of me. The car stopped and about 4 Soc's got out.

"Hey baby." A Soc said with long blond hair.

"Back off buddy shes my girl!" Pony yelled.

The one boy who looked about 15 punched Pony in the face knocking him to the ground.

"Stop!!" I screamed but by now another boy who looked about 16 already had me pinned against the wall shoving his tongued down my throat. I desperately tried to push him away but I was being held down by another boy. Pony was finally regaining his balanced and pushed both boys away. Sodapop,who was walking down the street saw us and punched 2 boys in a row sending the boys into the car and away from us. Ponyboy I screamed running over to his bleeding face. I took a towel out of my bag and pressed it to his face trying to get home as soon as possible.