Just Ride Along

Stepping out of the limo onto the dirty gravel like ground I looked around at all of the beautiful horses.

The limo pulled away, leaving Madeline and I plus her security standing off to the side almost invisible.

She walked over and surprised me by taking my hand, I looked down at our hands Locked together.

They fit perfectly.

"Are you excited?" She asked walking me into a stable the smell of manure and animals ran through my nose causing me to sneeze. A young man was standing at the door of the stable he greeted Madeline and smiled at me. He must know her.

I glared at Madeline as she laughed at me for sneezing,

"Yes, I'm very excited, and scared"

I looked at her long legs striding across the stable grabbing bridles and other things that was needed to prepare the horse.

"Don't be scared, I'll let you ride with me first" she smiled reassuringly, making a small flow of shivers crawl up my spine

"Don't you have to ask and pay before you can ride the horses?" She laughed

"No my father owns this place, it's somewhat of a business. People can buy memberships, and some people just rent a stall for their horses." I nodded, I should've known that her family owns this place.

After she finished doing several things for the horse her hair was falling out of the pony tail. She stood from the ground dusting off her hands and then placing them on her hips,

"Ok, we're all set" I smiled at how much work she had done. "What?" She asked

I shrugged, "your pretty impressive," she laughed before walking back into the stable with the horse she had just prepared.

She patted his dark black shiny coat, he was HUGE. She grabbed the bridle and guided the horse out of the stable, "his name is Jupiter" she said as we stepped out into the sunlight.

I laughed, "why?"

"I'm not sure, but my mother was the one to name him. So that explains a lot" i wonder why she hates her mother so much, I mean I do remember what she told me before about her parents......

I was shaken out of my thought, by Madeline handing me a pair of riding gloves and a small riding helmet. I put them both on,

"You look very cute" she said causing me to blush fiercely.

Then to top it off she swiftly jumped on the back of Jupiter, her legs crossing over the huge horse with ease.

She was also wearing a pair of riding gloves and a riding hat. She took the horse for a ride around the gated area, I watched in the distance and then ran to grab my camera.

Taking several shots of Madeline on the horse, she jumped him over several barricades.

This was perfect and I could've stayed taking pictures for the entire time, but of course she wouldn't let that be.

After a few more minutes she rode up to me reaching her gloved hand out for me to take. I just stared at it feeling an enormous lump growing in my throat.

She rolled her beautiful emerald eyes, "Lina, trust me, it's going to be fine"

Sighing I sat my camera down in a safe spot and reluctantly took her hand, pulling myself up onto the back of Jupiter. His body felt like smooth velvet underneath me,

"Hold onto my waist and don't let go" Madeline said leaning down into the horse. I wrapped my arms around her waist and immediately felt a heat wave roar through my body, I wonder if she felt it too.