chapter eleven: asking her and shagging

Amanda had been brought back to her apartment by Simon and they were now standing in the door way talking to each other.

"Amanda," Simon said, nervousness creeping up into his voice," would you be m-my g-girlf-friend?"

"Yes, Simon. I would love to be your girlfriend," Amanda answered without hesitating. She was ready to date and she found that she was slowly falling in love, breaking her vow that she wouldn't fall in love no matter.

She kissed Simon on the lips and he kissed her back, much to her surprise.

"Do you want to come in and snog for a bit?" Amanda asked.

"I would love to," Simon replied, kissing Amanda again and bringing her into her apartment.

They went into Amanda's bedroom, the one room in Amanda's apartment Simon hadn't yet seen. The walls were a plain white colour and the bed was all grey with grey comforter on it. The bed covers were already turned down so Simon sat with his head on the headboard of the bed and Amanda crawled on top of his, positioning herself so she was sitting on his lap.

They started to kiss and Amanda wrapped her legs around Simon's body. He started to bring his kisses to her neck and was kissing it, drawing out a quiet moan from Amanda.

"You like that, don't you?" He asked.

Amanda replied, "yes. Keep doing it please."

Simon brought the kiss lower on Amanda's body, kissing and biting gently at her collar bone. He nipped at her collar bone, drawing out another moan from Amanda.

"You're too easy to get a moan out of, 'Manda," Simon commented.

"You're the one making me moan," she retorted, starting to kiss his lips again. He opened his mouth for her and Amanda let her tongue go inside of Simon's mouth, letting their tongues battle as they snogged.

Amanda could feel Simon starting to get an erection from her just kissing him so she began to shift her hips while sitting on his lap. This made Simon let out a moan and the small tent from erection began to grow bigger in his trousers.

She stopped shifting her hips on Simon's lap, earning a frown from him and he said, "why'd you stop? I was enjoying that."

"I know," Amanda responded. She brought her hands to the hem of his shirt and he let her take it off from him. She grinned when she saw his body. Simon was muscular, not enough so that it showed much in his arms but it showed that he was muscular on his stomach.

Simon lifted a hand from where they rested on Amanda's hips and unzipped her dress, taking it off of her in a couple of smooth moves.

"You're beautiful, Amanda," he said, kissing her again.

"You think so?" Amanda asked, genuinely curious to know if Simon truly thought that she was beautiful.

"Yes. Your body and you in general are beautiful. I'm in love with the shape of you and your personality," Simon replied, letting his hand wander to the clasp of Amanda's bra and taking it off of her, leaving her clad in only her knickers.

He began to touch her breasts and playing with her nipples, drawing out more moans from Amanda.

"You have to get off of me so I can take off my trousers," Simon said. Amanda got out of Simon's lap and sat on the end of the bed as Simon took off his trousers, showing off the large erection that had formed in his boxers.

Amanda climbed back into his lap, began to kiss him again, and asked, "are we going to make love?"

"If you're willing to," Simon said, "then I'll make love to you, Amanda. Do you really want to?"

"Yes," came Amanda's answer as Simon played and tweaked her nipples again. "I want to make love to you, Simon."

"I'm on top then," Simon responded, turning Amanda so she was laying on her back on the bed and he was on top of her. He began to suck on her nipples, making Amanda moan loudly.

He took her knickers off with one hand and then took off his boxers, freeing his erection from his underwear. She was now naked in front of him and Amanda opened her legs, showing Simon her most private area of her body.

Simon guided himself into Amanda, both of them moaning in the process. He began to thrust slowly at first and then gaining speed.

Amanda moaned as Simon thrusted inside of her and wrapped her legs around his body again, pulling him closer to her. Simon had his hands on Amanda's waist again as he thrusted but he brought one down to Amanda's clit and began to rub it, bringing out another loud moan from Amanda. He brought the other hand to Amanda's breasts and began to rub his thumb on her nipple as he thrusted faster.

Amanda began to moan more frequently as Simon continued to thrust inside of her, rub her clit, and pleasure her nipple all at the same time. He began to thrust even faster than before, a sure sign that he was going to come soon.

"Do you want me to pull out soon?" He asked Amanda in between moans coming from him. Amanda shook her head no. She wanted him inside of her when he came, even if it meant that she could end up getting pregnant with his child.

Amanda cried out his name as she came and wrapped her legs even tighter around Simon as she did so. He thrusted even faster than he had been before he had asked her if he wanted her to pull out and came inside of Amanda, moaning her name.

He got off of her saying, "I think I'm really in love with you, 'Manda."

Amanda laid next to him and moved so her head was on his chest, smiling as she said, "I think I'm in love with you too, Simon."

{●}

Hey guys! So Amanda and Simon are now boyfriend and girlfriend and they've shagged! Now I can do more smut scenes in this and they will be coming! Did you guys like the smut? Please tell me if you did!

It's so smut better than the first ever smut I published on Wattpad and that was in Positive. That smut is old and I've gotten better at writing it! What did you like about this chapter? What do you think is going to happen next? Bye until the next chapter!