Prussia X Reader

Your POV

I was just relaxing on the couch watching reruns of my favorite tv show. Thinking about my boyfriend Gilbert. 'How could he forget my birthday?!' I thought to myself. Gilbert and I have been together for 2 years and he has never forgotten anything important before why now? Sighing I pull out my phone and see text message from the man himself.

Giᒪᒪyᗷoo💕🙄: Frau you need to come to Ludwigs house asap!

Y/N: Omg what's wrong

Giᒪᒪyᗷoo💕🙄: no time to explain Prinzessin just get here soon!

Y/N: I'm on my way!

I shot up from the couch ran to the door and slipped my boots on and pulled on my F/C coat and zipped it to the top and tied a black scarf around my neck I grabbed my car keys than ran out the door!

'What could have possibly happened?' I thought driving there. 'Did Feliciano eat to much pasta and now he's going to explode!?!?' 'Did Ludwig drunkly jump out a window like last week?!?!?' My mind and heart was racing as I pulled in Ludwig's driveway.

I knocked on the door. 'Bang Bang' no answer.'I knocked again. 'Bang Bang' the silence continued. I pulled out the spare key Gil gave me just in case something happened. And something was happening SOMETHING WAS HAPPENING OH RIGHT!!! I turned the door knob and was met with a pitch black room. Usually the Living was well lit with either Feliciano, Kiku or Gilbert visiting Ludwig. I took a step inside. "Hello?." No answer "Gil?" Nothing. "Ludwig?" Still silence.

I turned to my right where the light switch was and pushed it up.

Sudden the room filled with light.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!"

I looked up to see all mine and Gilberts friends from around the world.

Gilbert then walked up to me and embraced me in a soft hug."Alles Gute zum Geburtstag mein Mädchen!" Gilbert said smiling down at me.

I pulled down his tie and pulled him into a Kiss.

"Vhat vas that for?" He asked

"For never forgetting me." I said lays my head on his chest

"I vould never forget you Frau." He said pulled you into another kiss.