N.Italy X Reader

2nd Person POV

You and Feliciano were walking down the streets of Milan Italy hand in hand. "It's so pretty here Feli." You say looking up at all the beautiful architecture of Milan in awe."Ve~ Bella I'm-a glad you like it!" He say looking into you beautiful E/C eyes. "I'm happy anywhere as long as I'm with you Feli!" You say smiling up at him.(Just pretend he's taller than you.)"Ve~ Me too Bella!" He says pulling you into a warm embrace.

Your POV

I love Feli's Warm hugs they always make me feel so loved.I opened my eyes and saw a Gelato Cart in the distance. Still in Feli's embrace I pull back from the hug making Feli pout. "Hey Feli?" I ask "Si!" He answers looking instantly happier. "Can we get some gelato?" I ask. "Anything for my Bella." He says."stay here-a Bella." He said walking towards the Cart leaving me alone.

Feliciano's POV

I was going to get my fidanzata some gelato when I paying the nice man, I herd a loud scream.
I whipped my head around to see my fidanzata being pushed up against the wall by a big mean scary man. I ran up to him "what-a do you think you think you are doing to Mia Bella?!" I yelled at him. "Oh so this is the man in question?" He said looking from Y/N to me. "I-a asked you a Question!" I yelled again reaching my limit. "Wow calm down little guy I'm just taking your girl and going to show her a good time." He said calmly and with a smirk. I have had enough. I walked yo to the man and punched him the the nose knocking him to the ground. He got up wiping the blood off His face and ran away. I ran up to my Bella and pulled her into a hug.

Your POV

I laid in Feli's arms crying. "Shhh it's-a okay bella." He said rubbing my back."Thank you Feli." I said. "Anything for my bella." He said smiling I soon felt him pick me up bridal style. He start to walk. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Home-a you need rest." He simply said.
"But what about my Gelato?"

Hey guys did ya like that ending. It's made me laugh😂 If you liked this chapter make sure you vote and comment giving my feedback or anything really I just love to see what you guys are thinking well I'll see you guys gals and non binary pals peace out

Ti amo bella's💕Ve~