Russia X Reader

Your POV
I lifted my mascara to my eyes brushing it lightly over my left eye lashes. Today I was doing on my 2nd date with Ivan, and boy was I nervous. I mean Ivan's so sweet and kind and loving and I'm just...well me.

I told Ivan this time I would be in charge of planning the date because he planned the last one. So I'm taking Him ice skating yes I know not very original but I'm trying to impress him.

*Ding Dong*

"Oh that must be Ivan." I thought. I skipped down stairs and opened the door to see a happy and smiling Russian.

"Sunflower."he said pulling me into his tight embrace. I could feel my face getting darker so I pulled out of the hug.

"Are you ready to go?" I Questioned.

"Da."Ivan said Holding my hand and leading me to his car. Once we got in he asked we where we were going and I have him the address of the rink. Once we arrived we stepped out of the car. "Ice skating my favorite." Ivan said as he smiled down at me."Gald you like it."I said

Ivan's POV

As we skated along the ice I looked over to see my sunflower. She look gorgeous as always, she held my hand tight.
She looks just stunning, I wanted this moment to last forever.

(This is you, you can change anything if you want)

2nd Person POV

After an Hour of skating around and acting like little kids You and Ivan decided it was time for dinner.since you payed for ice skating Ivan said it was fair that he pay for dinner.

But once you both got it this very nice you saw that the wait was so long.

"Should we go somewhere else?" You said

"Da we will go to my house and I will make dinner."Ivan says

"Ivan you don't have to-" you we're cut off

"Da I do nothing is to good for my sunflower."he says smiling down at you.

Once you arrive at Ivan's House he starts cooking dinner.

He stood over a large pot stirring something, with hot steam lifting out of the pot.

"Ivan can I help?" You ask

"Da come here sunflower." He says

He pulls you up against his chest and hands you the soup ladle and holds your hand in his as he slowly but gently guides your hand as you stir the large pot of soup.

💖TimeSkip💖 (because I'm lazy)

Ivan's POV

After dinner me and my sunflower were sitting on the couch watching a movie as she rests her head on my chest I watch as her pretty E/C eyes start to drift shut. Once she falls asleep I lift her up in my arms and carry her to my bed and lay her down gently. I then changed in to my pajamas and slipped in to bed next to her and pulled her small warm body into my arms as I slowly falling asleep myself.

You POV

I feel a strong force wrap around my waist and pull me close. And hear a whisper in my ear."Goodnight sunflower." As I slowly drift asleep.

💖TimeSkip to the Morning💖

Your POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes floating threw the air.I sat up and walked in to the dining room where I saw Ivan setting up breakfast. He looked over and saw me standing in the doorframe and said."Good morning sunflower.""Good morning Ivan."I said.

💖TimeSkip💖

2nd Person POV

You stood in the door way of his front door saying goodbye.
"I had a great time Ivan."you said smiling up at him. "Da me to sunflower."Ivan said "well I should get going my Brothers are going to start worrying they are Italian that's all the do."You said. "Da but before you go I have something for you."Ivan said."yeah what is-" you were cut off my a pair of soft lips pressed against yours."I love you Ivan."you said "da I love you too sunflower."🌻

Yo yo yo how's it hanging sorry I didn't update yesterday I'm planning on updating twice today do look forward to double oneshots today!!! Well if you liked this story didn't forget to Vote and comment to give me feed back. Ti amo bell's Ve~

P.S: the story idea creds go to my awesome friends you should totally check out her story.chilll_pilll