2p!America X Reader

{Your POV}

I walked into this bar hoping to get away from my crazy and stressful life, but ohhhhh nooooo. Something just had to happen. I was sitting at the bar sipping my Gin and Tonic when I was approached by two very tall men. They had this look in their eyes, I could tell they were drunk. Suddenly man number one of the two Slung his arm around my shoulders as the other man snakes his arm around my waist. 'This is not going to end well.' I thought.

{Allen's POV}

After fighting with Matt for the 40th fucking time I walked into the bar when I saw to guys walking up to this hot girl. I brushed it off thinking 'maybe they know each other?' But I could tell that wasn't true when I saw the look of pure disgust on her face when they put their arms all over her. I had to step in-no I needed to.

"Hey babe what's going on?" I said as a approached the 3 of them. "This your boyfriend?" One of them men asked her, she was probably to scared and nervous to respond so she just nodded her head. "Ah we can take care of him." The second man says looking me dead in the eyes."oh really I'd like to see you try." I said. "That's the final straw asshole." The first guy said as he tried to swing a fist at me but I easily dodged it. I pulled out my baseball bat and got to swinging. I knocked the first guy upside the head rendering him unconscious, and sprawled out on the floor. I jabbed the bat into the Second guys stomach. Watching him fall to the floor, I took the girls hand and ran out of the bar her quickly following behind me.

{Your POV}

As soon and the second guy fell to the ground the mysterious stranger grabbed my hand and started running out of the bar me followed close behind. "Thank you so much." I said thanking him for what he did. "Anything for a sweet doll like you." He said making your cheeks light up pink. "Come on babe lets go for a smoothie." He said grabbed your hand and pulled you off to the smoothie bar. 'This is definitely going to be interesting.' I thought as I looked in to his red eyes watching a grin slowly spread across his face. 'Yup very interesting indeed.'

Yo yo yo what time is it? FANFICTION TIME! (Hamilton anyone?) hope you enjoyed that I know it's shorter than my other ones I just couldn't make it any longer. Don't forget to vote and comment guys see ya later

If you have any requests comment then here

~<Here>~

Well see ya later bella's Ti amo!💖