Chapter 1

"I cant wait to meet new people.", my friend Abby spoke when we were infront of a huge house. Music blasted from the inside to the outside where we were standing. "Are you sure this Emily girl wont mind?" I asked looking at my friend, not that i cared too much. She nodded and smiled. "She is new here and likes to party." I nodded and we stepped inside, the house full of people, talking, kissing and grinning at eachother.

"Dont leavw me alone." Abby said, I took her and and we both walked in the middle where people were dancing. "Lets have some fun tonight!!" I screamed and started to dance.

After a few minutes all eyes were on us, a guy walked to us and got closer to Abby, this was my chance to get something to drink. Abby didnt like when i drink she thinks that we can party without alcohol. She clearly doesnt know a thing!

I walked to the kitchen and took a cup of beer. I walked then again the hall where the people were. I looked around to find Abby but I couldnt see her. I shivered when a hot breath hit my ear.

"Who are you looking for?" I turned around to see who it was and met two beautiful brown eyes. I found myself biting on my lip and he smirked. "You." I whispered to the unknown guy infront of me. He took my hand and brought me to the dancefloor. We started movinh on the music beat.

"Im Liam." he said looking at my lips. "Stella." I said and he smiled. I decided to turn around and stop staring at him. Liam placed his hands on my belly so i couldnt leave aand pressed me against him. The music changed and we kept dancing, it was more of my ass touching his best friend down there. He turned me around and placed his hungry lips on mine. I immediately kissed him back. The little alcohol was having the best of me and i placed my hands on his chest and pushed him til his back hit a wall. I bit on his lip and traveled down on his neck. Liams hands landed on my ass pushing me against him.

"Lets go..." I moaned on his hot skin and pulled away. He agreed and took my hands in his. I walked to the door and then he brought me to a car when he stopped i knew it was his. He opened it and stepped in and waited for me. I entered the car and looked at him while he drove away.

- HOPE YOU LIKE IT, I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER : )