Chapter 10

It took me longer to get ready because Anne wanted to me to put her a bit make up on. We both walked downstairs to Liam and Andres. "How do we look?" I asked and both Anne and be turned around for them. Anne also had my high heels on. Liam smiled looking at his sister and then laughed seeing how she walked on the heels. "Pretty." Liam let out. "She is beautiful!" I pointed at Anne. "Right, Andres?" I said and sat down next to him.

"Oh yes!" He laughed and stood up and walked to Anne. "May I ask for a dance?" Anne laughed and Andres looked at me. "Stella turn the music on." I did as told and they began to dance.

"I adore your sister." I looked at Liam who was still smiling. "She is the most important thing i have." He looked at me and flashed another smile. "Wouldnt know what to do without her." I slided closer to him and gave him a slight kiss near his lips. I felt like doing it even if he maybe is still mad at me. "You are such a great brother." I whispered. Liam looked at me confused but then smiled again. "Even if I leave her at my grands sometimes, but understand me, Im only nineteen, i still want to have fun and im not ready to be a dad." He explained. I nodded understanding. "Your parents dont know what they miss not beinh part of your lives." I said speaking of both Liam and Annes lifes.

The door bell rang and I stood up. "Uh, its probably Sam." I looked at my phone and the at the door. "Tonights my turn to have fun." I said to make Liam jealous. I walked to the door and opened it. Sams smile disappeared as soon as he saw Liam. "Why is he here?" He glared at Liam. "Listen, didnt you get enough yesterday, want some more?" Liam asked with a grin. "Are you really starting it here with Anne in the room, Liam?" I said turning to Liam. "I was drunk yesterday but now if you want we can go outside." Sam walked in and stepped closer to Liam. Liam started to laugh ignoring me. "Oh im so scared of you now!! Please shut up I can play shangai with your skinny arms." He stood up and walked closer to Sam as well. I looked at Andres and told him to bring Anne in the kitchen and then walked between Liam and sam. "Okay wait outside, Ill be there in a few minutes." I turned around to Liam. "Can you calm down?" - "I dont understand why its my fault! Its this fucking dicks' fault Stella." He pointed at Sam who was at the door. Sam turned back to face Liam again. "Shut up you are the Dick here in this house!" - "No stop both of you now!" I screamed, i walked to Sam. "You better go now, thank you but I will find another way to get through it." I told Sam who clarely was sad about my decision but accepted it.

When I turned around I found a smirking Liam standing there. He probably was happy that I wasnt going out anymore. "Im waiting for you to give me the fault." - "Stop smirking Liam." I sighed and walked to him. "Im not going to give you the fault." I looked into his eyes. "I need your help now, you have to bring me to dinner now..." He half laughed and I sighed "And why should I? You have a car and you can go alone to that dinner."

"I see how nice you are Liam." I glared. "Sam didnt ask me to go out, I asked him to be my fake boyfriend for the night. I needed him for the dinner but you ruinned everthing. You gotta help me now Liam." I bit my lip hoping he would say yes. I needed him now. He fumed and then nodded "Okay lets do it." He sighed looking at me. "What do I have to do?" I sighed in relief. "Nothing special, just be my fake boyfriend Liam, and if you are going to put your tongue in my mouth I'll cut you your best friend." I let my eyes travel down to his best friend and then travel up to his eyes. He sighed. "Oh man thats no fun." He laughed.

"You know he does miss you." I perfectly knew what he was talking about. I bit one more time on my lip. "I dont think so... He had some fun with your friend yesterday." - "But you are his favourite one." He said with a smirk and walked to the door. "Let's go now." I rolled my eyes and before we left I said bye to Andres and Anne in the kitchen.

I took his hand and brought him to the car. "You know you will see your friend Brenda again tonight." He looked at me. "Yuhu, what a great thing." He said with sarcasm. "She wont stop sending me texts its annoying Icant stand her anymore." I laughed "Well its your fault, you gave her your phone number." I stepped closer to him and smiled. "Anyway I need an encouragement kiss..." Liam spoke looking at my lips. "Mh a kiss?" He nodded. Okay if he wanted a kiss he will get one. I placed my lips on his cheek and kissed him. I laughed "Here you go." He looked at me shooking his head. "Nice one Stella." After that he stepped in the car so did I.