Chapter 2

After I have told him where I lived without any further conversation we already were in my room half naked. "Are you sure?" I heard him ask when I lay down on my bed. "I didnt invite you here so you could see my room Liam." I said and pulled off my bra. He didnt think twice and placed his lips on one of my breast. I moaned his name which made him smirk. I couldnt take it anymore, I needed him now. I pulled off his boxers and in one second my panties were on the ground as well, thanks Liam.

I looked into his ryes as he entered me with a quick movement. I moaned again his name, now louder. Liam kept going, he moved faster, in and out just like how I liked it. I heard him groan in my ear and I knew he was about to come. With one more movement I reached my climax and felt Liam exploding inside of me as well.

I looked at Liam who was laying next to me and smiled. I sat up on the bed and felt his hand on my back. "Wait." I simply said and took his shirt from the ground and pulled it over my head to cover myself. I stood up and felt Liams eyes on me which made me smile. "You look even better with my shirt on." I turned around and smirked. I reached the bathroom and entered it.

I hated to sleep all covered up by make up. I decided to remove it, I walked back in my room and Liam was still there, in my bed. This was a first. I lay down next to him and he pulled me closer. I bit my lip looking at him. "You are the first who sees me without any make up on." I found myself saying. He laughed and kissed my nose. "Well them iam really special, uh?!" I moved closer to his face and bit his nose. "Shut it, we both know that I wont see you anymore anyway." I replied. "And you are all that sure?" He smirked and I turned around so he wouldnt see my face as I half smiled. "Shh I want to sleep now." I said and closed my eyes. I felt Liams lips on my head. "Goodnight, Stella." I smiled still with my eyes closed.