Chapter 3

"You were gone." I replied to Abby who was mad at me because I left the party yesterday. "No I was just dancing around with some guys Stella!" She looked at me while walking down the beach. "Where were you?" She asked and I smiled thinking about yesterday I knew that it was only an one-night-stand but Liam was so hot! "I know that look, I see you had some great night." She laughed and I jokely pushed her away. "Whats his name?" She asked smiling. "Liam." I said looking infront of me. "Liam." - "Yeah I have heard you." - "No Liam." I pointed at him and began to run toward him.

"Hey you!" I yelled before jumping on him. He lost his balance and we both did fall on the sand. I looked at him and smiled. "Hey." He said and put his lips on mine. "Stranger, what are you doing here?" I talked on his lips and kissed him again. "Just looking around for you." He joked and I bit his lip. "Outch!" Liam groaned and I laughed. We both stood up I turned around to see Abby looking at us. She was smiling like an idiot and I gave her a shit up look.

"Abby this is Liam and Liam this is Abby, shes my best friend and she also works with me. He nodded his head and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you." Liam said and Abby smiled. "Same here, well I have to go and leave you both alone because I have some photoshooz to do." I nodded and hugged her before she left. I turned around to Liam who had a confuse look on his face. "You are a model?" He asked and I nodded. "And you dont have a boyfriend?" I shook my head, "Whats the deal, Liam?" He was about to respond but we were interrupt by a voice.

"Im waiting for you the whole time!" I looked at the little girl behind Liam. "Oh my god.. Dont tell me you habe a daughter and..." I said looking at him now, Liam began to laugh hard and I was now confused even more. "What?" The little girl walked to us and smiled at meand then looked at Liam. "Whos this?" She asked still with a smile on her face. Liam stopped laughing and took her in his arms, lifting her up. "Stella this is Anne, my sister," He looked at me then back at Anne and continued. "Anne this is Stella a friend of mine." I looked at liam who had a smirk on the face and then at Anne. "Hey nice to meet you." I said with a warm smile, she smiled back, "You are so pretty." She told me and I looked at Liam she was so cute and then back at her. "You are so beautiful, Anne." I told her. Her face lighted up which made Liam smile. "I Like you." She said and Liam let her down again. "Liam im playing over there." She pointed at a group of kids not far away from us, Liam nodded and Anne ran off.

I looked down and Liam began to laugh again. "I cant believe you thought she was my daughter!" I hit him on the shoulder. "Stop it." - "Shes 8 years old, basically I would have had her with 12 years." I groaned looking at him. "I hate you." I said and walked towards a wall and sat on it. Liam followed me and stood infront of me. " I was joking." He moved closer to me and placed himself between my legs. "It was just funny." He smiled movin his face near to mine. I looked away from Anne to Liam and looked right into his eyes. His eyes were so hypnotic, I found myself getting closer to him and placing my lips on his. Liam smiled and immediately kissed me back.