Chapter 1: What?

I'll just get into the story -3-

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Yurio's POV

*this is set after the call Yuri with him (previous book) if you haven't read it, meh its fine xD*

I hanged up my phone down and heaved a great sigh. I never been this tired before. I put my arms on top of my face, covering my who-knows what kind of face I make.

I felt really envious of Victor and the pig for being mate. This really shocked me because its a rare occasion for the mate thing in the omegaverse world. I mean who expected to be paired up with a stranger that you completely fell head over heals towards them by just one meeting. Its just disgusting.

Although I'm saying harsh things like this, but to tell you the truth, I'm jealous. I, the 'tsundere'?, what the fuck does that mean I don't even fucking know. That word always been blurted out by Victor and amongst other Japanese as well towards me.

Anyhow, I ,the Tiger of Russia, would also like to have an alpha for myself that could love me wholeheartedly and could accept me for being who I am.

Ugh, this is so not me. This is why I hate being born as an omega. The lowest of them all. We, the omegas, are dying over our alphas. We always longing for their scent, presence and also the touch of theirs. Lovingly and sexually. But who knows whether I could find so for myself? With this attitude of mine? Tch, forget it.

Without realising how many hours had past, my eyelids slowly took over me. Hoping a sweet dream would come.

( TIME SKIPPED )

"Ugh...n-no...NO!" I woke up with sweat dripping all over my face.

I got up from my bed and rubbed my eyes. This nightmare had been coming over and over this past few days. I haven't told anyone because....that's how I am. Not complaining.

I reached out to grab my phone near the night desk and it flashes 8:10 in the morning. I better get some fresh air and some of my exercise routine.

I got up from my bed, rushing towards the wardrobe and changed into some decent shirts and pants. I ate a spoonful of nutella and went out of my house.

The air was so....unsatisfying because I didn't expect there'll be plenty of 'humans' this morning. With that, I jog and went to a peaceful and less human area. I did some squad, jumping jacks and jog again.

When I'm finally slowing down my pace, my phone buzzed. It shows that the famous skater from Kazakhstan, Otabek Altin, is coming here in Russia. Hmm. This should be interesting. I don't even know why I'm acting like this.

When I'm busy scrolling through the comments of fangirls, a man from a far suddenly came running towards me. My body suddenly weakened by the scent he gave off. This is a first for me. From a far, it seems that I recognized this person but who the heck.

When the figure is getting closer, he holds onto me and panting vigorously. I was about to push him because of the crazy scent that drives me wild, thank god its not even near to my heat yet, but he suddenly hugged me tightly and I just couldn't pushed him off. Why? Why is this happening to me? I could always push the pig off but why can't him?

He releases me and stare at me straight into the eyes. I was shocked to see this. I never expected Otabek Altin was the one hugging me. I never knew he could be this cuddly?

"Yurio....I missed you so much. I've been searching for you all this time. Thank god you had become famous because of skating."

I was speechless.

"U-um..."

"How are doing with life, my kitten?" He hugged me with such gentle touch.

Fuck. This is intoxicating. But I snapped back to reality.

" HAAAA?! KITTEN?!"

"Eh? Do you not remember me?"

I was about to shout but I regained my composure.

"U-um sorry. Have we met before?"

His face suddenly went pale and tears started to form on the edge of his eyes. He slumps down, covering his face with his hands. I felt a pang of sting in my heart. Without realize, I crunches down beside him and comfort him.

Who is this man to me? Whatever it is, it seemed that I couldn't let him go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

By the time I knew it, I figured that he's my mate. But why is he so sad? Why can't I remember anything about him? Please help me. Help me to remember back.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^

That's all from me! Hope you guys enjoy it! Tell me what do you think about it ;)

Ara's out!