Chapter 2: Meet up

Before I write, I predict that this book will be short and not long compared to my previous book because its a side story xD. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Yurio's POV

"Babe, wake up"

"Nngh,....5 more minutes.."

"Come on babe, its our weekend wouldn't miss this opportunity"

"Nnngh"

"If your not waking up~ I'll wake you up by force~"

"Nooooo"

Someone is giving me butterfly kisses in the morning... How nice to be waken up like this.

"BABE! DON'T DIE PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T DIE FOR ME"

What? What's going on?

"DON'T RUN OR YOU WILL"

where the heck am I? Why is this person shouting at me?

"YURIO WATCH OUT!"

Screeeeeeeech BAM!!!

"HAAAAA" I woke up with this nightmare again.

All over again. Why is this nightmare kept on haunting me down? And why am I crying?

I swept off the tears and sweat that kept on dripping from my face. I closed my eyes for a second to regain my consciousness. I took a deep breath and exhaled it. Smelling the air.

Suddenly, my peaceful moments was interrupted by my phone's buzzing. I look up to it and saw that it was a massage from Otabek. How the heck that he get my- Oh.

Now I remember. Yesterday he kept on crying because what I've said and he mumbles something that he regretted? I don't know but for some reason I can't leave him alone in that situation.

I also assumed that he might be my mate because I've never been that crazy about an alpha's scent. And the way he approaches me tells so. But for now, I won't tell him a thing even though he seems to know more about me than I do.

With his situation yesterday, I calmed him down by releasing some of my scent to him. I kept on rubbing my chin upon his hair. With a few seconds, he gained back his posture.

With a few chit chats, Otabek wanted to help me remember back my memories. So, we exchanged our phone numbers and soon walk to our paths.

And now in the present, I read the text and it seems that in a few hours he wanted me to meet up with him at the Starbucks huh? Well, its only 10:00 a.m. So, I better be prepared. Jumping off from the bed, I walked my way towards the bathroom. Without realising, the sink's mirror reflected my face and it shows that I'm flashing a really warm smile. With that, an idea popped straight into my head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This might be our little date.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Here you go a short chapter for you readers! Hope you guys enjoy it!

Ara's out!