Chapter 4: Little Date pt 2

HUEHUEHUE I'm sorry for not updating this story for so long. Before I start into the story, I wanted to give a shout out to Halted-Hated

They're awesome. They give me the strength to continue this story. Their words really motivates me xD Checked out their accounts tho. Also, don't forget to follow them ;)

LETS BEGIN

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Yurio's POV

"Beka.." I whispered.

"You remembered me?" Otabek said.

The silence had filled both of our spaces. But it didn't stayed that long until Otabek breaks it.

"Anyways, Yurio, the name that you've said just now was the name that you always called me."

I stared into Otabek's eyes. Demanding him to tell me more.

"Haaaaa" Otabek sighed.

"I think it's to early for you to know all of this. You're not prepared yet"

"NO! I am fully prepared!"

"Yurio"

I kept silent. I don't know why but it seems that I couldn't bicker with him. Not like that old geezer and that pig.

"Yurio, how about we just enjoy our day today with what I had planned?"

I just nodded my head.

(TIME SKIPPU)

We've went to all sorts of places from the tiniest store to the biggest store. Eat lots of stuff. I really enjoyed my day today.

"So...Beka.."

Otabek's eyes widened for a second but turn soft when he looked at me.

"Yes?" He replied with the sweetest tone in it.

"Is it time for us to depart now?"

I don't want to be parted from him.

Wait. Why did I think of that?

"Ooooh what are you thinking Yurio" Otabek smirked at me.

"WH-WHA?!"

"your face is red heh"

I swear I could feel the heat rises.

"Uhum, the ice tiger would never blush OKAY?!"

"Haha you're still the same" he smiled softly at me.

I bring my head downwards but peeked a little just to see his handsome face.

Suddenly, Otabek's hand moves forward to my chin and held it up. Seeing his face in a much more perfect angle.

"Don't peeked like that"

I blushed. Fuck.

"If you want to see my face just see it. Its not that I haven't seen your body before"

He let go of my chin.

"WHAAAAA"

"oh and we're not parting yet. There is still something that I need to show to you."

I stopped saying some weird stuff and just stared at him. He held my hands and pull me to who knows where I'll be taken.

( YURI~~~~~~~~)

"Okay we're here yurio"

My eyes widened in shock.

(Time skipped)

(A/n: HEHEHEHE )

Nyaa

Nyaaa

Mreooow

'HUAAAAA I never knew that we'll be coming here' my inner thoughts screamed.

I sipped some of the hot cocoa and played with the cats. Cat cafe is the best!

"Seems like you're having fun" Otabek snickered.

I flinched.

"N-n-no I'm not"

"Hmmmm" he smirked.

Wuaaa this is the best dayaaate ever. Tch.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Okaaaay that's all from meh. I hope you guys enjoy this :3

Ara's out!