Chapter 2

Your P.O.V

"What. The. Fuck. FELIX!!" Cry yelled agressivly pressing buttons on PewDie's camera, "Where is it!"

"I'll never tell you" Pewds said with a devilish grin.

Pewds sat like a villan in the chair strapped with rope. Its like he knew he was getting out but at the same time he knew it wasnt anytime soon.

"I swear to god Pewds if you out that on YouTube! I know where you live! I WILL MURDER YOU!!" You said waving your arms in the air.

"Knives in the kitchen!" Pewds sang in that ear spliting voice.

Scoffing, you turned back to Cry who was still scrolling through the cameras memory roll. You gently moved your chin on his shoulder to look and see what he was doing, a second pair of eyes on the camera.

"What the...?" Marzia said walking out of her bedroom, rubbing her eyes as she looked at her boyfriend all tied up.

"Someone was being nosy." You said glancing between her and Pewds.

"Whatever you say, lovebirds" Pewds said, smiling like he revealed some big secret.

"You owe ME 20 BUCKS!" Marzia shouted walking into the kitchen.

Following Marzia, you leaned on the entrance to the kitchen.

"You bet on Me and Cry?" You asked.

Marzia smiled saying, "Hahahaha sounds weird when you say it like that, but yeah, i mean, why not!?" She reached up for a glass in the cabniet and proceeded to filling with water and sip on it.

"How many friends do you have?" You asked smiling at her.

"Oh shut up!" She said and playfully punched you in the arm.

Suddenly you heard Pewds shouting from the other room and a crash not loud but it made you jump. Re-entering the family room, you saw Cry sitting on the couch and a smashed camera on the floor. Pewds was gawking at the floor where the black and silver mess lay.

"Bro what the fuck? You owe me another camera!!" Pewds exclaimed.

"Should of told me where it was!" Cry said looking up from his crossed arms.

As Pewds and Cry bickered, you glanced around the room and spoted the clock. 4:45 am.

"Oh god. Hey guys its really late and i think i need to go." You said.

"Aww okay see you sometime" Marzia whined placing the cup down and hugging you.

"By chance, do you have time to drive me home? They picked me up and I don't trust Pewds inside a car with me inside right now." Cry said standing up from the couch.

"OOOOH i see how it is! Love you to Bestie!" Pewds said with a hurt but sarcastic look on his face

"Right back at cha!" Cry said snapping at Pewds.

You and Cry said your goodbyes and walked out into the black sky littered with tiny balls of light. With the faint sound of crickets in the background and a slight breeze blowing, You and Cry walked to your car as he got into the passengers seat and you in the drivers. There was a awkward air in the car as you drove throught the winding roads of the neighborhood. You took a breathe and opened your mouth as to say something but shut it. You paused.

'What do i say!? The silence is killing me and im sitting next to a pouting baby who just kissed me!' You thought.

Suddenly you opened your mouth again and just as you did Cry spoke up, "So.....Nice weather..."

"Um.....y-yeah...." You repiled.

'This....Nope nope I cant Nope.' You thought as you pulled over the car and pushed your hair back.

You and Cry turned to face eachother in the car.

"Okay what happened back there?" You asked.

"I-I dont know! One moment lead to another and I ended up smashing Felixs camera! That all i can remember it happened like a blur-"

"Oh BS!," You stated cutting him off," Dont tell me that was just nothing! You kissed me for Christ sakes!"

"I wAs in the heat of the moment! Your LIPS LOOKED KISSABLE I GUESS!"

"THEN WHY DID YOU SAY IT MEANT NOTHING IF IT CLEARLY MEANS SOMETHING TO YOU!"

"I DONT KNOW IM JUST SPEAKING WORDS NOW"

"I CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT!!!"

"FINE THEN! DO YOU WANT ME TO KISS YOU?"

"N-....Y-.....THAT DOESNT FUCKIN MATTER RIGHT NOW-"

You were cut off by a soft pair of lips. You froze, tense for a moment, the melted like butter into the kiss. Cry tilted his head and deepened the kiss slipping his tongue in and out. Moving your hands up you snaked your arms around the back of his neck and pulled him closer. Gasping inbetween the smallest of breaks, it seemed like nothing else in the world matter at that moment except you and him in your car, lost in Pewds and Marzias neighborhood. Suddenly a car came with its lights on and the magical moment was broken. You pulled from him and slumped back into your seat.

"If you wanted me to shut up, you should of just said something." You said turning your eyes back to the road.

"And miss this magical moment? Not for that world." Cry said in his deep voice.