ONE.

"WELCOME TO KOKEBAB!" The cheers echoed simultaneously each hour every time Min Yoongi emerged from his office to check his restaurant. It had seemed that lots of people piled in during lunch, and he expected more to come during dinner.

"Are you kidding me? Your place sells the best lamb skewers I've ever tasted!" One of his customers answered once Yoongi went over to his table for some daily reviews. "For a newly opened restaurant, you're doing a great job with these famous lamb skewers of yours!"

"The service is good—wait, scratch that, the service here is great! You have the cutest waiters and the best-tasting food I've ever tasted!" One food blogger exclaimed, making Yoongi a little shy considering that this food blogger was quite famous. Buzzfeed, was it?

Nonetheless, most of his reviews were very good. He'd pass by one of his friends, a waiter who was helping him with the restaurant, and gave him a smirk. "The people love you, Hoseok."

"How can they not?" A tall waiter, a friend of his too, flashed his dimply smile at the both of them whilst he carried the plates towards the dishwashing area. "You, Yoongi, need to start taking over my shift soon. I have a date at eight and you know I can't miss it."

"Be glad you're an exception, Namjoon!" Yoongi hollers over him, a gummy grin on his features before walking towards a table, hence receiving one loud laugh from his dear sunshine friend before making his way towards other tables as well.

Now, something was different from this table. Other tables would give off a pleasant vibe, while this one gave off a funny vibe. Yoongi couldn't help but contain his laughter to himself.

"Hi, sorry to interrupt your meal, but if you could give feedback for our restaurant, it would be very helpful if—"

Yoongi was cut off by a man, probably a teenager going on a young adult soon, as he gobbled one one of the lamb skewers with...tears on his eyes?

"Where's the owner of this restaurant?" He banged his fist on the table, and for some reason, the older didn't even feel worried by his tone. "I wanna tell that owner that these lamb skewers are the fucking bomb of the twenty first century!"

Yoongi was rendered speechless. All he ever did for those past four seconds was stare at this man getting scolded by his friends, who for some reason, wore a little too much of style for a simple restaurant like this.

Snapping back to reality, Yoongi let out a small chuckle before crossing his arms at the customers. "You're talking to him."

The young adult averted his gaze towards Yoongi, and Yoongi swore that he can see legit sparkles in his eyes. It was just enough to get lost in, but easy enough to grow dim when someone upsets him. The man perked, making a small 'o' on his mouth as he slowly bit on a shish kebab.

"W-Well," he began slowly, "you heard me. I love your kebabs!" The man released a small laugh afterwards, and Yoongi noted that the laugh was probably from sheer embarrassment. Cute, he thought.

"H-How about you, Jimin hyung? Taehyung?" The man looked at the two fully dressed people in the eye, hoping to get away from the embarrassment.

As if the two had acknowledged his desperate plead, the boy named Taehyung munched on his rice first before saying through slightly muffled words, "You should give us a discount or something. If there will come a day where your kebabs are overstocked, give us a discount if we finished one hundred lamb skewers in fifteen minutes!"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, as well as the two other men's reactions as they lit up, banging their fists on the table as if demanding. With his arms still folded, Yoongi said, "You're asking for a challenge here."

"We accept the challenge." The man next to Taehyung spoke. Yet, as he said that, the younger suddenly thought of an idea. "Give me fifteen minutes to eat your one hundred kebabs, and you'll let me be owning the restaurant with you!"

Was it the food? Was it the soju? Yoongi's amused smirk faded, and so were the yells of his friends from the other side of the table.

Amusement turned to shock, and with Yoongi furrowing his eyebrows at the teen, and the teen awkwardly staring at him and his friends, the three of them honestly felt like the whole restaurant was staring at them.

Become...one of the owners?