Raven's blood

"I'm lonely" I said to the man. "So am I" he replied quietly. "Why are we crazy" I asked "Why does the moon rise and fall each night my sweet Raven" he answered back. I pulled my legs to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs. "Where's your father" he asked. "They left me alone" I said only about a whisper. "No they didn't"

I shot up from my bed, breathing heavily for some odd reason. Who was he and what did he mean? I've been having these dreams for about a year. He seemed familiar though. *knock* *knock* "Hey rave you up yet?" Eyeless jack yelled on the other side of my bedroom door. He was probably my best friend EVER. "No I'm not" I said. "Haha very funny but, since your still sleeping I guess I get to eat YOUR kidney" he said sarcastically. That's another reason I was named raven, I ate kidneys just like my dear friend jack. "Nooooo!" I yelled dramatically. Jack chuckled softly and headed back downstairs. I threw myself out of my bed and into my small bathroom. I ran my fingers through my long, dark, brown hair. My eyes were green and I had a natural tan. I was about 5'3. I brushed my hair and my teeth quickly cause I was starving. But my dream kept popping into my head, and for some reason it left me wondering who was that man in my dreams? He seemed so familiar to me but I just couldn't place it. I slipped out of my pj's and grabbed my dark skinny jeans and a shirt that says 'Be scared of the dark my little ones' I smiled to myself as I read my shirt in the mirror. I ran out my door quickly, not wanting jack to steal my breakfast. As I bolted down the stairs, I ran into an unfamiliar and yet familiar face. We both fell flat on our butts and giggled.

???'S POV

"Sorry bout that miss" I said while giggling. "It's alright friend" said a sing-song voice. I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl ever! She had dark, brown hair that fell past her shoulders, and green eyes that you could just melt into. "Your staring" she mumbled quietly. I felt the blush creeping into my face. "Ah so you've met Helen already?" Jeff said. The girl in front of me nodded and gave me a small smile. "Hi Helen, I'm raven" She said standing up and holding her hand out. I stood up and shook her hand, "Nice to meet you to" I said. Jeff came over and whispered something into Raven's ear, catching her attention immediately.