II.

II

"Mr. Medez,"

Nabaling ang atensyon ng buong klase sa binata na ngayon ay nakasubsob sa kanyang upuan habang nahihimbing.

Mrs. Aragon noticed her most favorite student has been sleeping in her class these past days. She's getting used to this disrespectful act of this student but she just couldn't make it pass this time, lalo na dahil nakarating sa kanya ang bali-balita kahapon. Ang estudyante ay nagnakaw ng pera sa kapwa niya estudyante, ang malala pa roon ay binugbog niya pa ang kaawa-awang biktima. Hanggang ngayon, iniisip niya ang batang ito ay galing sa mayamang pamilya subalit nakukuha pa ring magnakaw. He's been living in a mannered villa but what he did makes him look like a vagrant.

"Argh..." Adrian groaned when his shaking seatmate poked him. He's known in his school for being such a jerk. Every student is terribly avoiding him because of the attitude he have. Even the teachers are once been manipulated by him for only God-knows-how. Who wouldn’t be scared of him? His face screams trouble.

"Mr. Medez!" yelled by their teacher that made him secretly smirk while his eyes are still closed.

Now he's playing. He loves this game where he will piss someone and watch them how they'll turn into a monster while screaming at the top of their lungs. He likes the way how people shout in front of him. It's like he's rehearsing how he should react when his father started to sing like this. This is what he have. And instead of cursing all these afflictive treatments and feedbacks from other people towards him, he already learned and chose to eat them up with 'no-choice' acceptance and just fucking smile.

"I'm not playing games with you, Mr. Medez! Get up or else I will call your father."

Father. That is a one great title to hear but he never felt he actually have one.

"Ah, your parents are both busy. I will just call your brother." Mrs. Aragon meaningfully said.

This time, Adrian gets up and look at his teacher using his most bored look. "Happy? There's no difference even if I'm awake in your class. You will still talk shits anyway."

Instead of screaming at her student, Mrs. Aragon just sighed and stayed calm, trying to understand the jerk, even he's already insulting her. "Alright, then go out if for you, I'm just talking shits."

Adrian quickly gets off from his chair, carrying his backpack. He's smiling like a dog and he walks too slowly like he's not a sober. Para siyang antok na antok kung maglakad. Well, it's just that he's too lazy.

"Mission accomplished," he mumbled as evil grin made its way to his lips.

This is him, and whoever dare to question him didn't really delve to all his life's intricacies.

Palabas na sana siya nang tuluyan ngunit sandali siyang pinigil ng nakangiting si Mrs. Aragon. She pointed the bunch of newspapers above her front desk. "Dalhin mo ito sa office ng Scribblers at i-abot sa EIC nila. Sabihin mo sa kung sino mang naroon na ipinabibigay ko 'to."

And that made him frown. At the back of his mind he's already planning to run away. But then, an annoying memory came rushing on his mind as he thought about it. He was sent in the office and they called his brother. That's one of his worst experience in the guidance office. Nakarinig na naman siya ng papuri sa kapatid niya galing sa principal. Nakaiirita.

Without further ado, Adrian carried the seemingly heavy newspapers above his Professor's freaking desk while his eyes are flashing aggravation towards the one who made him to. Mrs. Aragon really know how to piss him off.

-

Adrian hurriedly crossed the stretches of the corridor while examining the area, finding for someone who can alternate him and do the job that was supposed to be his. But he didn't see anyone. Of course, they are having their own classes. Unlike him who just freely flew away like it isn't a big deal after all.

Adrian just hissed and continued walking to search for the damned office of the said EIC. He never heard about that Scribbler or something so he doesn’t know where the hell is their office. Wala naman kasi siyang paki sa mga bagay-bagay rito sa eskwelahan nila. He only cares for himself.

Cares for himself, the ass. Cares for something that can't give him any good, but that actually pinched him a lot of times but sometimes, he really can't stop. That's when someone wants to be free and doesn't care anymore about the consequences of doing it.

Minutes passed, he finally found the office. He kicked the office's door because he cannot able to do it by his hands. He have a freaking newspapers for Pete's sake. He did it for multiple times until it finally been opened by someone. And the person welcomed him made him think that life is really annoying. It plays people with the same weapon it possesses.

It was Aldrin. No other than Aldrin his 'fucking' brother.

***