kang daniel | baby boom

your pov•

"Daniel, pass me her diapers." i told Daniel and he went to the babies room to get one.

"thank you." i said as i took the diapers from his hand.

"(y/n), are you okay? do you need my help?" Daniel asked me and i shook my head.

being parents aren't easy. Daniel and I had been married for a year and a half and the little one came into our lives 3 months ago.

her name is "Eun Bi" named by Daniel's bestest friend, Yoon Ji Sung.

"can you give me her clothes?" i told him and he passed me a set of her clothing.

"not this one, omigosh." i told him, feeling annoyed.

"aigoo, sorry!" he apologised and took another set.

"thanks." i said more sternly this time.

after dressing her, i asked Daniel to get her food.

"yeobo here." he said as he passed me her food.

"not this, her milk yeobo!" i said, raising my voice.

he came back with her bottle of milk (that simple and he does not know) this time round.

after feeding Eun Bi, i put her to sleep. Daniel came with her favourite stuff toy and i passed Eun Bi to him as i had to prepare her milk later.

"cttthhhuuu." i heard the sound coming from the room.

i went back into the room after preparing the milk and saw Daniel making white noise, which will help babies to sleep better.

i smiled at the sight. no visual treat is better than your husband cradling your child in his arms, looking all gentle.

he saw me standing there and gave me his cute, toothy smile.

i gave him a thumbs up, signalling to him to let Eun Bi sleep in her court now.

he gave a kiss on her cheek and put her down.

my heart melted that instant. he looked so gentle, warm and caring but hot at the same time.

he walked towards me and said, "i am sorry for messing up as a dad all the time. i am sorry if i am a burden to you but i will try my best."

"its okay, i understand. no one's perfect." i said to him and hugged him.

"thank you yeobo. anyway, now we are always so cooped up with Eun Bi we have no time for ourselves. should we have some fun?" he asked me and i nodded.

'have some fun' means going back to our dating days, where we chill out, not having a single about the world.

he went to the fridge to take out some wine and passed me a bottle after opening it.

"thank you yeobo." i said.

we sat on the sofa, talking about our past when we were dating.

"remember once, Seongwoo and I were fighting for you and you suddenly broke down crying than i followed you home and you cried on my shoulder for like 30 minutes?!" he told me and we burst out laughing.

"i cried cause i liked the two of you as good friends and choosing between you was really hard and stressful. but i chose you anyway, you should be happy." i said, flipping my hair in his face.

"yeah of course, anyway, why did you take so long to choose who you want to be with. i am more handsome, cuter, sweeter and everything a girl can ask for." he said in an annoying accent.

"yeah yeah, but you are not good with babies." i teased and he zapped me.

"hey, okay fine, you are still okay. you have to improve or i will die from tiredness before Eun Bi turns 1" i said and he agreed.

"okay, let's set this rule. we should always look out for each other even though we are always busy with Eun Bi, okay? i miss our single times though..." Daniel sighed.

"yeah yeah, i agree. let our love be the same for each other until we die, okay?" i told him.

"yes of course, nothing can change my love for yooou-hooo!" he sang.

"shh, you will wake her up!" i said while smacking him.

"okay boss!" he said and kissed my forehead.

"i love you (y/n)!!" he whispered in my ear.

"FOREVER!!!" he added.

(A/N: Ong Seongwoo's Imagine will be out today on 29 August!! please read and vote!!)