ha sungwoon | remember

THIS IS FOR 101energetic !! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND HOPE YOU ENJOY ❤️

AVRIL's POV

"get lost." i heard someone said and turned around, and saw my friend, Sungwoon. he just told a guy off and was having that scary unhappy face now.

i frowned to myself. i couldn't quite understand why he was mean to everyone when they didn't even offend them.

he looked up and saw me looking at him and he smiled.

i smiled back and everyone around us just gave us that face.

everyone in this school knew that he was only nice to me, myself and i.

i walked up to him and caught his arm.

"Sungwoon ah, i have to tell you something." i told him.

"hmm?" he asked.

"i am moving to Seoul tomorrow..." i said.

"what?" he asked and looked at me, with a serious look in his eyes.

"yeah, i am not kidding." i said.

"then what about me? i can't live without you..." he said and looked down.

"you can, i will come back when i can, okay?" i asked him and hugged him, and he remained silent.

"but tomorrow, let me meet you, okay?" he asked and i nodded.

the next morning...

"Sungwoon said he is coming." i told my mom as i waited at the steps of my house.

"okay, 5 more minutes, and we are going." she said.

suddenly, i heard footsteps, and i turned to see Sungwoon running towards me.

"Avril, i have something for you." he said and took out a shiny thing from his pocket and put it around my neck.

"whats that?" i asked and look at it. (*inserts a pic of sungwoon looking at his necklace during jacket filming, and then realising that it has his name, gahh i love him❤️😂)

"it is a necklace, and it has my name on it." he said.

"thank you..." i said, kinda sad that i will be leaving my beloved friend.

"Avril, we have to go!" my mom shouted from the car.

i looked at Sungwoon and smiled, "i have to go now."

he caught my arm and gave me a hug, which surprised me, but i hugged him back.

i ran to my moms's car afterwards and gave him a last wave.

5 years later...

i walked into my room, smiling.

"you have school tomorrow!" my mom shouted to me.

"oh my gosh, school..." i thought to myself but then it hit me.

the school i was enrolling for was the school that Sungwoon was going to.

"okay!" i shouted back and i laid on my bed, excited for tomorrow.

the next day...

i ran out of the car and into the school, with my excitement growing with every step i took.

i turned towards the classroom and then bumped into someone.

i looked up and he was the person i have been missing since i left.

"AVRIL!" he said and helped me out, and giving me a bear hug.

"you came back!" he shouted like a happy baby.

"of course i did, i will never break my promise." i said and smiled.

he suddenly got distracted by something.

"you are still wearing the necklace i gave you." he said, and he looked touched.

i nodded, as he showed me his necklace, "i got one for myself, with your name on it."

"really!?" i asked, feeling happy and grateful.

"of course, everyday, i reminded myself about you, Avril. your smile, your laugh and everything. and i am glad you did not forget about me too." he said.

i looked at him, kinda touched by his words.

"i missed you." he said again and held my hand.

we started walking down the hallway, hand in hand.

"why not we go out after school, just you and i?" he asked, and i instantly agreed.

THIS IS A VERY AVERAGE STORY, I KNOW, CAUSE I WAS SO SO TIRED WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS. BUT HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED IT, AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

- c h a r l o t t e