lai guanlin | a blind date

your pov•

"(y/n) ah!" someone called me from behind.

"yes?" i turned around to see Guan Lin running towards me.

"omigosh, its him!" it screamed to myself.

"are you free today?" he asked me.

"yes i am, what do you need my help for?" i asked him.

"do you want to go out?" he asked, shyly.

"sure i will love to!" i replied.

"i will text you the details later! bye (y/n), see you later!" he chirped and patted my head.

i walked back home, feeling high and excited for later.

when i reached home, i received a text message from Guanlin.

"hey wassup (y/n), let's meet at the arcade later at 5pm! some of my friends will be there too:)"

i felt a bit annoyed that it was not a two person date but a group date, but it was not really a date so i put all the negative thoughts aside.

"okay sure! i can't wait!" i sent back and he replied a ❤️.

i was on cloud nine.

i quickly took a shower and put in my favourite crop top with my jeans.

i sprayed tons of perfume and styled my hair nicely.

i left the house 4.30pm as it takes me only 10 minutes to get there.

i arrived at the arcade at 4.43pm and Guanlin was already there.

"ayy, (y/n), you are here!" Guanlin shouted to me and hugged me.

"meet my friends, this is Sungwoon hyung and his girlfriend, Eun Byul. this is Minhyun hyung and his girlfriend, Hyun Ji. the guy with the piercing is Woojin hyung and the girl with the cute specs is his girlfriend, Sunghee and he is Daniel hyung, without a girlfriend..." he said and Daniel smacked him.

"just kidding! he have a girlfriend Ahreum, and she is over there." Guanlin said and pointed to a girl with long hair, wearing a cute dress.

she walked over to us and Daniel slung his arms around her, which made me even more envious of people who have a boyfriend.

"nice to meet you!" Eun Byul unnie told me.

"nice to meet you too!" Sungwoon oppa said, and slung his hands around Eun Byul.

Minhyun oppa and Hyun Ji unnie also greeted me. all of them were older than me so it was a little awkward.

"are you dating Guanlin?" Eun Byul asked me.

"no um..." i stuttered and Eun Byul laughed.

"you are still not sure right? lol, your cuties. still young and inncocent." she said.

she is really friendly and pretty at the same time.

Hyun Ji unnie had a little cold face like Minhyun too but she must be someone nice too as she was going around, talking to everybody.

Sunghee unnie was always with Woojin oppa, talking to each other loving dovingly. i envy their relationship.

"(y/n) ah, do you want to get a drink?" Guanlin asked me.