ha sungwoon | stage full of love

han eun byul's pov•

(i am writing this chapter for myself so i just put my name there so... please enjoy!!)

"Eun Byul, you have the best voice in the class." Yumi ssaem (teacher) told me.

"haha, thank you." i said, feeling awkward as the whole class was looking at me and clapping.

"there is a concert coming up, would you like to perform?" she asked me.

i was in the school of performing arts so i did drama performances before but not singing before as i wasn't given the chance to do it before.

"what, you mean solo?" i asked.

"no, we were thinking of pairing you up with Jaehwannie." she said and immediately agreed as i knew Jaehwan as we were in the same class before.

"we are staying back today to practice today so if you have time, you can join us." she told me and i nodded my head.

after school that day, i went to grab lunch with my friends as they had to stay back for a rehearsal too.

"will you be performing with Jaehwan?" Hyun Ji asked me.

i nodded my head.

"wow!" Sunghee exclaimed.

"he is the best in my class you know." she said and i nodded.

Jaehwan was one of the well-known vocalist in our school as he represented our school for singing zillions of times and the thought of singing with him was stressful.

"there is another vocalist right? his name is Ha something..." i said and my friends nodded.

"his voice is also really good." Hyun Ji said.

"i wish you the best but your voice is really good too so don't put so much pressure on yourself." Hyun Ji encouraged.

after lunch, i headed to the auditorium and when i entered, there was no one there.

"hello, is anyone there?" i called out and silence replied me.

i walked to the stage and suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

i jumped up in shock and turned around to see Yumi ssaem standing there with a guy on her right.

"omo, Yumi ssaem you scared me!" i said and she laughed.

"mianhae, anyway Jaehwan will not be performing with you anymore as he have another performance outside school on the same day so you will be working with Sungwoon so i will leave the two of you to choose the song that you guys wanna sing." Yumi ssaem said and walked out of the auditorium.

both of us looked at each other awkwardly until i said something.

"annyeong, my name is Han Eun Byul and i am from class A." i told him.

"my name is Ha Sungwoon and i am from Class A2." he introduced.

he is honestly very handsome and he looks like a very nice guy.

the difference between Class A and A2 is the syllabus that we study, so we change around every semester. so for Class A, we are studying harmonising and arranging songs and as for Class A2, they are studying genre of songs as well as composing.

we sat down on the stage and i took out my notebook and listed out a few songs to sing.

"we could sing 'Downpour' by I.O.I or 'If It Is You' by Jung Seung Hwan." i suggested so we played the songs out on the speaker and started singing.