Chapter 1: Introduction

Welcome welcome everyone to boooooook 2!!!!

I hope everyone has enjoyed what I would say was a very hot summer in Florida 0.0'

Anyy who, all I am saying is I hope you have had a good time, no matter where you are in the world. Especially people who went to summer in the city in Europe......cause I didn't go *triggered*
I'm on my way to school
Kms
Bus driver is always late to school
Alright it's time to start this boi cause I have been putting it off for far to long XD

--

3rd pov

"Saturnal.....have you felt the potential in that girl?"

"Yes I have, and it seems she is learning how to use it on her own time. If we don't find a way to control her, we will have to......get rid of her."

~Somewhere in the mountains by the Kou Empire~

"I REFUSE!!!" I yelled "I HAVE TO GET MY REVENGE ON THEM....I....I have to......." I said as my yells at Judar, turned into quiet sobs. Tears flowed freely out of my eyes as my legs gave out and I fell to the ground. Flashes of my friends dead bodies flashed through my mind and that message, that haunting message.

The E/n Empire......

Judar hadn't moved from the place he had been standing, he just stood there. His eyes were wide in my direction, which made me confused.

"W-what is i-it?"I asked him, sniffling.

Judar's pov

'Her black rukh......can she not see them?!?! There are so many....she is cursing her destiny and the destiny of her friends.'

"Y/n, I know some people who can help you get revenge." I said softly and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"W-who?" She asked as her voice started to give out.

"Their an organization and their name........is Al Tharmen."

~Somewhere in the Kou Empire~

"I am back from my mission and as you suspected, the E/n Empire is plotting again us."

"Hmm.....what shall we do? This could mean war for us in the very near future." Prince Kouen said very unhappily as he tapped his quill to his temple. He was going to have to hold a meeting soon.

"This is going to be a long day." He sighed

~Somewhere near the E/n Empire~

"What's wrong Aladdin?"  Alibaba asked as Aladdin looked up into the mountains by the Kou Empire.

"There's two strong presences up in that mountain and I have a feeling that whoever they are, will be causing trouble soon....." Aladdin said as he hurried Morgiana and Alibaba along so they wouldn't think to much about what he said.

"ALRIGHT!!!! We finally made it to the E/n Empire!!!!" Alibaba yelled happily as he began to take in the sights of the town.

"Alibaba, we should check into the hotel before we go look around the city." Morgiana suggested and Aladdin nodded

"That's a good idea Morg...." Aladdin said trailing off as his thoughts of what Sinbad said washed over him.

~"Aladdin, I have reason to believe there is suspicious activity going on in the E/n Empire. So be on the lookout when you get there alright?"~

Aladdin subconsciously nodded to himself as he headed to the hotel with the others.

~Somewhere in a blanket fort~

"Yes, everything seems to be going according to plan."
Author-person said quietly to herself as she munched on a bag of Chesters hot fries.

"Oi, Sharon get out here and stop hiding, cause I am to lazy to go in there and drag you out." Author-person's friend yelled from outside the fort. Author-person sighed and made her way out of the fort and towards her impending doom.

She could now agree with Kouen that today is gonna be a long day.