Chapter 2: To much Training

I swung my sword and gasp for breath.

'I need....to rest.......NO YOU HAVE GET TO STRONGER!!!' My subconscious said battling it's self. It's been two weeks, two weeks since my visit to the E/n Empire. I swung my sword at the hay dummy once more as I felt my legs giving out on me.

In those two weeks I've heard and done somethings. I've heard that the E/n Empire might be plotting against the Kou, and that apperently there is another Magi within E/n. I also joined a group called Al Tharmen, they were really nice and welcomed me with open arms. They said they understood my problems and could help solve them.
I went to swing again but I made it halfway through before I collapsed with a loud grunt.
But with each passing day, I become more and more angry with E/n.

'They had no right to just kill everyone I loved.....well, I mean almost everyone. That is why i swear to get revenge for my friends no matter what.' I thought as I could feel the adrenaline rushing throughout my body and my heart about to just out of my chest.

I guess my body couldn't take it, because I passed out a few seconds later.

~~

When I woke up, I was in what I think was my bed and as I looked around, I could see the faint outline of a person in the dark room.

"Who's there?" I asked the shadowy person. When they stepped into view, I saw it was Judar.

"It's just me." He said quietly. Ever since our visit to E/n, he has been very nice and sympathetic towards me.

"So, what happened?" I asked and he sighed

"You over worked yourself again Y/n." He said and I put my head down in shame, this was the third time he has found me passed out from training.

"You really need to stop doing that....." He said as he stepped into the moonlight that came flooding through the glass doors that lead to the balcony. He stared out the glass for a moment, then turned and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"You keep worrying me......." He didn't look at me, but towards the nightstand where my sword lay for quick use, ready to harm any foes.

"Judar I'm sor- NO YO...your not, I know you Y/n, have for months.......I just......don't want to lose you." Judar said and I didn't know what to say. After a moment of silence, he got up and left the room, closing the door quietly. When he left my thoughts exploded with questions.

Does he like me?

Is he actually worried about me?

Why did he say those things?

Is he just messing with my head?

Although my mind was spinning with confusion, I laid my head down on my pillow and dosed off to sleep.

--

ANOTHER ONE

I think I will always be on the bus when I write these so ye. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and I will type back at ya lattteeerrr!!!!!