Chapter 5.5: The side of me you never knew

"I........"

~~

"No Y/n, I haven't been okay since the day I met you........." He said quietly as I held his face. His eyes darted away from mine as I felt my heart begin to race. Usually I can keep it under control but it's so hard with him looking so cute and vulnerable.

"What do you mean Judar?" I asked in a quiet voice. I didn't want to scare him just when I was getting a break through of him sharing his feelings.

"I don't know, I can't explain it right. Weird feelings in my stomach and......and my face getting all red around you. Then there's the feeling to protect you and keep you safe. Then giving you anything you want and....and smiling when you smile. I feel like I'm rambling I'm probably not making any since and......and......." I put my finger on his lips as to silence him for it was all clear.

He was in love with me.

The thought made me giddy from the inside out. But I needed to confirm somehow......

"I feel the same way Judar..."

"Then I'm not crazy!!!!!! What is this called do you know?!?!?!" He basically asked freaking out on me.
It was kinda cute...

"Maybe it's love...?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Is this really what love feels like?" He says as he looked away wondering, then he whispers quietly to himself "Damn that means I own Kouhai 20 dollars....." I giggled a bit as he locked eyes with me.

"Wait you said you feel the same?" He asked after a second of mumbling.

"Y....yeah......" I said as I started to feel my face going red.

"Then what's that thing that people in love do?" He questioned with a curious glint in his eyes.

"Hold hands?" I said being ballsy and locking his hand in mine to demonstrate.

"No. no. no. That's not it." He replied sarcastically but never let go of my hand. I blushed when I thought of the other things it could be.

"K...kiss?" I stuttered and he looked up for a moment.

"I believe that's the one." He answered, his normally piercing red eyes were soft with a glow of life. "How does that one go?" He said suddenly "Because I always hear how Kougyoku wants to do it with this boy." I laughed a little and then realized what this meant

He wanted me to kiss him.

I hugged him, tightly. Then I put my hand on his cheek as he did the same with him. Our noses touching, I hesitated out of fear on closing the gap.

This changes everything.

He seemed to know what to do, so he closed the gap. It was a weird moment in my life. A moment mixed with bliss and yet a sense of urgency. Between his soft lips and my pounding heart beating my brain was spinning. All of these thoughts happened within 1.5 seconds, then the kiss was no more.

I felt my face burning as I faced the wall. Embarrassment filling my very being. My heart seemed to be devouring my head with the God awful pounding. My breathing hitched as I felt him inch closer and take my hand.

I took and deep breath trying to find the words to speak to him. But finally I thought of something.

"I never knew you were like this......" I trailed off no knowing what to say next. But he decided to pick it up from there.

"Well this is the side of me you never knew..." He said quietly as he squeezed my hand. I now knew, for better or for worse, he would stay by my side through whatever hell the Kou Empire would put us through.

~~
OOC JUDY ALERT
I know he isn't like this but I love this ack

Question to the lovelies out there
Q: Have you had your first kiss before?

If yes, well how did that go? I like long stories with shitty ex boyfriends/girlfriends (or current love interests)😂

If no, how would you want your first kiss to go?

My answer is Yes and as for how it went (5/18/17) Well ex boyfriend and we broke up 17 days later 😂😂😂😂😂
Reason: he thought I liked this girl that was like my best friend
Did I like said girl?

Eyup