Chapter 6: Our Savior

Forgive me this might be messy
--

We sat in the dark together for, what I'd imagine, was a long time. Time seemed to merge with space and everything just felt the same for a while. I stayed close to Judar for fear of what's to come. My whole world had came crashing down in a matter of an hour and there was nothing I could do about it.

My eyes shot open when I heard a light shuffling in the darkness. I flinched a bit, but Judar was steady. As if he knew who was in the darkness....and perhaps he did. Another shuffle was heard closer to the cell this time but still out of sight. I breathed deeply to keep myself from getting to scared. Judar seemed exceptionally calm and a smirk rose upon his face.

"Yunan, stop hiding over there." He spoke quietly and a blonde haired coated in green with a wooden staff approached. I scooted back behind Judar for protection. I could feel this man's power, it's the power of a Magi. That alone terrified me due to the stories I've heard for Judar. Of course he would never say they were more powerful than him, but he said the others were hundreds of years old. Plus they've perfected the usage of magoi.

"What are you doing here?" Judar asked Yunan and the man in green pouted.

"Is that anyway to talk to your savior?" He made a bit of a whine sound before going back to his normal composure.

"And how do you expect to save us? I'm sure Kouen has this place on lock down." Judar asked sceptically and I couldn't blame him. Just getting them up the stairs would be risky.

"You forget young Judy that regardless of how many times I've been reincarnationed, I'm still older than any other Magi." He said with a wink and melted the metal bars with his hands. "Now I can transport you both at least to the (E/n) Empire, but that's it. Once you get there, I want you to find Aladdin. Can you handle that Judar?" He asked, to which Judar looked at me. He seemed to want confirmation.....
The (E/n) Empire....
I could see the concern but it was unnecessary. I nodded quickly at him and he smirked.

"I'd suppose so." He responded

"Good, when you see him, tell him about the up coming war. Prepare everyone quickly, you're as aware as I am that Kouen will strike swift and fierce."

"Yeah yeah we got it Moran, now let's get a move on." And with that we were gone. Soon enough, we popped up in front of the most popular inn.

"They must be in there." I said nudging Judar towards the inn.

"You ready?" He asked with a look of determination. He seemed pretty ready to formulate a plan of attack against the Kou.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I sighed and walked hurriedly behind Judar.

Something was coming, something big.....