IV

"Aaliyah you couldn't shut your big mouth for once ?" Shawn said as we got inside the house.

"Look I'm sorry your fans found out sooner than later. It's the same thing okay ! Atleast you'll boost your career up." Aaliyah said as she went to sit down I looked over at Shawn to seeing rubbing his temples.

"Look I don't want you use Y/n to boost anything up. I understand though, something was needed to be said but I kinda already had something in mind." Shawn said as he sat in front of me.

"What exactly ?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Come to the vmas with me next week ? We can go kind of matching and you can perform on stage with me while you play guitar ! How about that ?" Shawn exclaimed as he smiled at me.

It wasn't a bad idea I loved playing guitar but Aaliyah, I already told her I wasn't going to leave her and that's exactly what I'm not going to do is leave her.

"Ok." I said as Shawn's face lit up, I quickly looked over at Aaliyah as she bit her lip looking our opposite direction.

"Ok ?!" Shawn asked as I nodded

"In one condition."

"Name it"

"We bring Aaliyah with us and I don't perform with you I stand by her side the entire time. I think it's way too early for me to be upstage I think I should just be supportive for now and maybe later I will, maybe." I said as I looked over at Aaliyah smiling at me as she leaned her head in my shoulder.

"Okay I understand deal. Get packing both of you because we're leaving to LA soon." He said as he jumped up and ran upstairs.

"Thank you." I heard Aaliyah say as I turned my head to see her smiling at me.

"No problem, I'm not leaving your side. Your my little sister and you have 2 brothers now not just one." I said as I hugged her and brought her up to her feet.

"Come on you have some packing to do." I said as we went upstairs together.

-

"Yes we made it here safely. Yeah mom I'm fine, I'm with Shawn and -and Aaliyah. No I don't think I'm going to get lost. I'll- I'll call you in the morning. - okay, okay. Bye I love you too." I said as we made it to the inside of Shawn's condo in LA.

"Wow this place is huge " I said as I put my suitcase down. The place was pretty big it had two different hallways at opposite ends and a rooftop which looked stunning.

"It is and it has plenty of room for us to sleep in separate rooms but there's a big room if you all want to have sleepover like Aaliyah and I use to." Shawn said as he took us to what seemed the 'game room'.

"Whatever you both want is fine with me honestly." I said as I walked around the pool table.

"Let's go out or something." Aaliyah said as she came towards the edge of the pool table and sat on the edge.

"Well I got a message from Hailee and Camila saying they're going out to dinner and they invited me y'all want to come ?" He asked as he came by our side and sat by the window in front of us.

"I think it'll be a good idea." Aaliyah said as I nodded my head.

"Really ? I thought you might not want to come." Shawn asked surprised as Aaliyah laughed.

"Yeah I'm starving and I need food plus I can take Y/n around LA and show him around. Bonding time !" I chuckled as Shawn pouted.

"I want bonding time with you both too. We'll go out to dinner then we can all go out into the city at night." Shawn suggested and Aaliyah shrugged as she nodded her head like if she didn't have a choice.