Chapter 2

"Um I uh y-yeah I-im fine" I said trying to stand up quickly and run away. But that didnt go to plan at all.. Just as I was lifting my head up off of the floor, I had shooting pains down my neck causing me to fall to the floor quicker than I got up. This time I had at least 6 people run to my safety. I only really knew three of them; Millie and Becky of course, Austin, Alex, Robert, and Zach. I would never imagine the foolish 4 being so protective over me, I mean, I only just spent one hour with them..and its like they know me already. Well, they don't.

As quick as I could I grabbed Millie and Becky and helped myself up, dusted myself off and made a run for it. "Owwww" my head hurts. Not only did I wack it on the hard floor, but I overthink too much. "Damn, girl, you sure you're alright?" Becky questioned with concern. "Uhh yeah, im fine, can we go to lunch?"

"Yeah sure"

"Man I'm starving, get some food in this belly of mine"

We all walked upto the line laughing, earning strange looks from someone in the cantine. "Hey, Soph" I recognised that voice, that one voice I dreaded to hear right now.

"Uh hey, Austin. Hey guys whats up?"

"The sky! Hahahaha" Robert was always the one to make everyone laugh. Although sometimes it was just some stupid comment that only he and Zach found funny. I dont know, I think I could get along with these people..No, stop.

"Hey, I um, well. We..we were wondering I-if you would like to..to come a-and s-s-.."

"We were wondering if you would like to come and sit with us?" Alex interrupted Austin, earning a 'thanks man' smile from one another.

"YES!! We would love to!" squealed Becky out of the blue.

Everyone had already decided to run to their seats, while I stood there smiling to myself. Never would I have thought I would get asked that by the one and only, foolish 4.

I decided I would take the once in a lifetime opportunity and go for it. What is the worst that could happen?

Lunch was actually really fun! I really do think we are going to be good friends after all! Alex is really caring and the more sensible one out of the four. Robert is so funny and makes everything seem better than it is, also with great insults and comebacks I must admit. Zach is always spending money but cares a lot about the people he loves. And Austin, oh Austin..Austin is the one that takes care of everythig, makes you feel safe and at home, protects you from anything, stands up for you even if its his bestfriend against you. He would do anything, hes funny and so down to earth its not even possible. Hes so humble and sweet and loveable. I think I've fallen after all..Who am I kidding? He's amazing.

We all got on so well during the rest of the day. It was a blast. The boys had decided to come to the mall with us, all exept for Zach who had to help his mother with some home troubles.

As there was six of us, there was only a five seater car. Alex shotgunned driver, robert in the passenger seat, and me, Millie, Becky, and Austin in back. But of course, I had to sit on Austins lap. I wasnt going to pull back but I wasn't too keen. I mean, Alex's driving wasnt the best and every now and then he would go side to side in the car whilst looking at me in the wing mirror of the car. Then everytime I jumped and Austin would wrap his arms around me from behind and hold on tight, as if it was life or death in the moment. The whole car filled with laughter including Austin, as I screamed with fright and excitement at the same time.

When we arrived at the mall we decided to split up, boys one way, girls the other, and then meet at the food court after we're all shopped out. I must admit, it did break my heart to see their sad faces as we departed.