Chapter 3

The ride home was fairly quiet, exept for the little giggles that came from the back from Millie. I had no idea what they were laughing at but Roberr had the biggest cheesiest smile on his face, delightful. He clearly had a thing for Millie, but she wasn't interested.

After dropping the girls at their homes, me, Robert and Alex went to Alex's house for a guys night. We haven't had one of these in a while, I missed it. It always had to be at Alex's house seeing as it had the biggest TV, the biggest fridge, and the biggest room! Insane..

"Oh, hello boys! Did you have fun at the mall today? I made a--" Alex's mum asked us cheerfully, but we had already ran to the room before she could finish. She didn't mind though, she was like my second mother.

We got to the room after grabbing some popcorn and other junk and some red bull. Alex and Zach sat on the edge of his bed on their phones, Robert sat in the spinning chair by the laptop computer staring into space, while I sat on the floor eating popcorn and thinking about one person. One person that I fell for in a matter or 2 days. Sophie. There was just something about her, something different, but good different. She wasn't like other girls at our school, and I admired her for it. Sure, Becky and Millie were hot but they were taken anyway, but Sophie was out of this world, a perfect little nutter.

We had decided to have a movie night instead of staring into space and sitting in silence. The movie was really funny I thought I was dying of laughter! But I was trying so hard not to wake up little zarchary who was sleeping like a little baby in the corner of the room. I just had to take a picture and put it on instagram, I just had to.

It was until all three girls liked it immediately, most importantly, Sophie liked it. I was thrilled. I decided to look on her instagram page, which I've never actually seen before. This girl was perfect.

Flicking through her pictures made me laugh so much. The one that caught my eye was of her and Becky pulling funny faces where it looked like beckys eyes were at the back of her head! And Sophie had her eyes crossed with a really geeky smile and her hair in a centre parting at the top of her head! I loved these girls so much. Woah. This one caught my eye though. It was of Sophie about a year ago at a party. It was perfection in a picture. She looked so happy, and I wish someday I can put that true smile on her face.

Cringe I know, I've only just met her!? But I still loved her.

Sophie's POV

When the guys had dropped us home, I got into my house right away and immediately got a call from Millie.

M is Millie, S is Sophie.

M: "HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU!"

S: "really! Awh tell Alex I like him too" I knew who she was on about, just didnt want to admit it.

M: "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHO IM ON ABOUT SOPH, AUSTIN LOVES YOU!!"

S: "I KNOW, STUPID"

M: "ASK HIM OUT"

S: "WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY?! HE DOE-"

M:: "DO YOU LIKE HIM TOO?

S: "I guess so..ugh Mil-"

M: "THEN ASK HIM, FLIRT GET CLOSE HANG OUT AND BLOODY ASK HIM OUT"

Thats kind of how that phone call went on, for an hour. Until I decided to agree with her, I'm gonna do it. I can do this, cant be thst hard, right? Just be myself, it can only go two ways, good or bad.

I just hope he really does like me and I'm ok..

SORRY ITS SHORT :(

Do you think Austin and Sophie like each other? Love?

Comment your thoughts honestly and suggest ideas for the next chapter!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN

FOLLOW

@RedAuslex ♡ twitter

@sophieharkness98 instagram