Chapter 6

"ALEX, ROBERT, MILLIE, BECKY, ZACH" I screamed running through the house. All three of them immediately put dosn their things stopped what they were doing and ran to me. I was so worried.

"Sophie, oh whats wrong Soph?" Robert and Millie kindly asked.

"Its Austin.." I heavily breathed.

"Whats wrong? What happened! Is he ok?" Alex shouted back.

"I DONT KNOW! I dont know" I turned to Millie and Becky. "I told him. I had to. I couldnt let him go on thinking im someone he thinks I am. I had to tell him. I didnt want to break his heart. We were meant to stay together. What have I done" I cried into their shoulders.

Alex came to hug me and I sat up really quick as he said "Do you know where he is? Would you like me to talk to him?"

"I don't know, I'm so worried. It was never meant to go like this. Please, go talk to him, say I'm sorry"

"Ok" And with that he was off. What have I done.

Alex's POV

I had no idea where Austin was. I had looked everywhere. The house just to see if he was hiding, every single spot to hide in that there was, the park, the streets, subway, starbucks, costa, his house. He was no where to be seen.

Then it clicked, there was a place where Austin went on the beach so that he could think to himself. The only problem was that I didnt know where that was. Sophie was the only one who knew where it was and how to get there.

I ran back to the house and went straight to Sophie.

"Hey, did you find him? Is he ok? What did he say? Did-"

"I didn't find him. I dont know where he is but I have an idea and only you know how to get there and where it is, can you do this for me?" The look on her face just made me want to cry. She sounded so desperate, worried, scared, hopeless. "Will you take me there? You need to talk."

"I guess I will try. But only if you speak to him first."

And we were off to the beach. I just had to take a deep breath and let it all out.

-----------------------------

When we arrived at the beach I slowly got out of the car thinking Austin didn't want to talk to me, wanted to end our relationship, never wanted to see me again, or what if he just wasnt here? Millions of thoughts hit my mind.

"Ok, this is it" Alex said quietly. I didnt even know I was walking to this place if im honest, lost in my thoughts I go wherever my feet decide to take me, and that just happened to be to a sad, emotionally hurt, mess of Austin.

"I'm just gonna go back and sit on the wall at the beach, give you two some time."

"Ok, thanks Soph, wish me luck! It will be fine dont worry" He said turning around and beginning to walk towards Austin.

"Oh hey Alex? Come back and tell me everything ok? I dont want to worry too much again! None of this should have ever happened, sorry"

All he did was faintly smile and walk away. I shouldn't have even told him. Should I? What would I have done instead!? A relationship has no secrets and you just got toncome out and say it, dont bottle it up. So thats what I did. And it did not go well at all. Not only have I let Austin down, but his best friend Alex too, he is like a brother to me, Robert and Zach too. Millie and Becky already knew but they didnt take it like this at all. I wonder how everyone is?

I was about to ring them when I heard footsteps and heavy breathing coming towards me. I shot my head up. A breayhless Alex was standing just a few metres away with his hands on his knees, panting like a dog.

"Hes not ok is he? Oh god this is all my fault. I'm such an idiot. Ugh im so stupid. Why on earth would I say it now? Alex im so sory I ruined-" I looked back up and "AUSTIN!" I ran towards him as soon as he laughed at my enthusiasm, although I nearly pushed him over into a giant tight hug that inwish could last forever. It just showed meaning.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Austin haha, are you ok? Oh my god hahaha, ive missed you so much already, I was worried sick!"

"Baby im fine, I just needed some time thats all. I forgive you if you forgive me for running away like that?"

"I forgive you"

"Good, im really sorry for how I reacted back there, truly sorry. I will never do anything like that again ok? You mean the world to me and I would never leave you like that, I love you so much and nothing or nobody can ever change that"

"I love you too" I said as tears started streaming down my face.

"*cough* *cough* Are we done here? Cause man im freezing here"

I gave Austin a single look and he knew what I meant. Alex just had a worried look om his face, priceless. We both ran as fast as we could into Alex and tackled him to the floor in hugs. "Is it warm enough yet?"

"Uhh yeah, come on guys lets get back. My house is probably a mess right now."

We all laughed and took the long journey back home to Alex's house to find everyong sat down on the sofas waiting impatiently.

As soon as I got in the door I immediately ran upstairs into the guest room with Austin and led down on the bed covered and snuggled up in quilts and blankets to keep warm. Austin then came and led next to me, gripping my waist protectively. And with that, I felt myself falling asleep, drifting off.

Well, that was one tough day. Now I just had to explain in the morning. I hope this doesn't go that bad!