Chapter 5

It was one a week until Alex's birthday now. Should I wear my red dress? I guess I have already gotten Austin's heart now, and I'm very grateful to have someone like him. I guess I should wear it just in case. Besides, that black would go better with neon anyway.

It was the day of Alex's party and I was so excited, it was going to be great, a huge house party!! YAY!

On that night I decided to wear my red dress, white heals and a gold lockheart necklase, it was one that my dad had bought me before he left. Then it occurred to me that I need to tell Austin!! But I don't want to tell him now at his bestfriends birthday,  I dont want to ruin it. I guess I could try and hold it in as much as I can, at least try to.

--------------

When the time had come, me Millie and Becky had arrived at Alex's front door. This was it.

To my surprise, Robert had opened the door and a huge smile appeared on his face, then it got brighter when he looked at me. His eyes widened and he immediately grabbed my arm and pulled me into the kitchen where everyone was. Austin had his back towards me so Alex and Zach had peered either way around him so he would turn around.

The smile on Austin's face was priceless. Worth every second. Like a million dollar bill. I immediately noticed we were matching and ran up to him faster than I ever could and jumped into his arms forcefully. He nearly fell over too. He was kind of taken off guard but I guess I would let him off. We must have been stood there for a while seeing as everyone had left the kitchen and gone into the living room to dance.

I still haven't told him..I don't think I can last much longer! I have to do it, I just have to.

Austin had offeded my hand and we were stood in the middle of the living room slow dancing. It was perfect.

"You look amazing tonight" Austin said with a smile. Gosh that smile.

I smiled back and said "Not too bad yourself" whilst winking with a cheeky smirk. He just laughed and shook his head. "What? Was that too bad? Sorry" I was just messing with him, of course.

He just managed to pull a sad face and so I rested my arms around his waist and placed my head on his chest and snuggled in. "I was just messing with you. You look perfect tonight" he really did.

His warmth had made me drift off for a bit until I opened my eyes and I was in a bed, which looked like Alex's and Austin was sat laying next to me.

"Hey sleeping beauty" he smiled ans whispered.

"Hey Austin, what time is it? How long have I been here? Where is everyone? Is the party over? Should I go? Alex probably needs his sleep, I should go now" I said slowly standing up. That was until I felt a huge pain in my stomach. I was going to be sick.

I got up and rushed to the bathroom, I dont care who was hidimg in here, I had to let it out.

Ausfin came rushing in with a worried aas hell look on jis face. I really do feel bad. I gave him an apologetic look and he sighed and came and sat next to me.

I started wondering what it was that could have made me sick. I havent eaten or drank anything here that would maks me throw up all of a sudden, so it wasn't that. Then I realised.

"Austin I need to tell you something" it just slipped out, millions of thoughts going through my head.

"Ok, babe you know you can tell me anything and I would never leave you, you understand that right?" That made me smile.

"Yes, I understand, but you have to promise you won't get mad or leave me when I tell you this, ok?"

"I promise"

"Well..,"

A/N: SORRY ITS SHORT?! WHO LIKES IT? WHAT DO YOU THINK SOPHIE HAS TO TELL AUSTIN!? WILL IT ALL END OR WILL THEY SSTAY TOGETHER? WHO KNOWS? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

READ

FOLLOW

FAN

@RedAuslex Twitter