Chapter Five.

Finally, my dad came home. But where was my mom? Why wasn't she coming home? Why wasn't she texting me? Of course, I started worrying that it was my fault that she wasn't coming home. I started thinking about her constantly and reasons why she would have left. But the only reason on my mind was because of me.
After a while of thinking horrible thoughts, being bullied, and self harming. The teachers finally got concerned and pulled me from class to talk to me. The woman who pulled me from class told me that our vice principal wad concerned about all the cuts on my arm.

She asked me questions like the doctor from CHEO asked me and she finally asked me if I wanted to kill myself or if I had any plans to kill myself and I stupidly said " Yes I want to kill myself, I have wanted to now for several years. Do I have a plan? No I do not, not that far ahead yet. " So after hearing that, she took me down to Mr. Deighton's office and told him to talk to me. After talking with him and showing my arm and explaining my bullying situation, he called my mom and she came and picked me up from school.

I had to live with her for a while not at home, then we came home for a day and then we got into a huge ass fight about nothing. She left, and hasn't come back since. I left and went back to her house briefly before hanging out in Winchester and coming home with my dad, where I belong. Ever since then we haven't gotten her back. But we have talked to her and seen her. God I miss my mom. Its been way to long since I seen her.