au college cody; insane+

an; this is alternate universe imagine if cody had went to the University of Oregon where he was committed to play prior to the draft. this purely fiction and for the purpose of the imagine; thank you. please give feedback and let me know you want anymore au college cody!

+

another day on this gorgeous campus, I never get sick of it. there is always something new to discover here everyday. I think the only thing I get sick of is the one and only Cody Bellinger.

it is baseball season and that means I get to see and here more about Cody everyday. my long-time friend, Ethan [fake name] so happens to play baseball for oregon as well, the whole purpose of why I hear Cody's name in the first place. cody is well liked and loved for reasons that I will never comprehend. yes he's the star of the baseball team but that really all there is too it. he is rude and an egotistical person.

tension is always high when I see him, neither of us like each other even though we share mutual friends, he thinks im rude and moody all the time while I think he's undeserving.

if you think the tensions are high with me and him tonight, add a rivalry game onto that.

+

the sky was gloomy as usual looking like it wanted to rain for the second time today. this is the game that everyone went too. tickets were sold out but luckily I always got in for free due to Ethan using his 'family' pass on me, we practically were so it didn't matter. the seats were packed, no room for for adjusting.

i was wearing my green oregon cap, with some ripped skinny jeans, a gray oregon baseball shirt, and some white vans. i snapped out of my thoughts when another young guy interuptted me.

"Excuse me" he said very politely, referring me to move my feet so he could sit down, he was cute and seemed to be polite.

"no problem", so happens it was right next to me.

i watched Ethan and Cody warm up together. no matter how many times i told Ethan i didnt like him he insisted on us trying to become friends. i thought otherwise. as much as i disliked cody he was a pretty sight, tall and built but not too much.

"Do you go here?" the guy asked me.

i stiffled a laugh, "yes i do, do you?" he smiled. he was blond and tall.

"ive never seen you around campus before," he thought.

"i could say the same for you," i said looking at him a little more. the campus was huge accommodating to many, so it was common to meet people you haven't scene before.

"y/n" i said as i reached for his hand, taking initiative.

"Alex" he said as got a hold of my hand,

+

the game then started , alex and i continued to talk for majority of the game from baseball to family to school. basically anytime that Ethan wasn't up or didn't make a play because i was cheering for him.

"boyfriend?" he asked hesitantly.

"no bestfriend, ive know him since kindergarten." i said nodding my head slowly.