Part 1

I wait in this damn long ass line with my best friend since 8th grade. We haven't seen each other in a while do to the fact I live in another state and have since 10th grade. The line is so long to get into this club you can't even see the bouncer.

"Amber why don't we just try to smooth talk the bouncer?"

"Lacey look at this line, it has both girls and boys. I don't think he's that kind of bouncer."

"Well maybe he hasn't found the right type of girl to let in. Plus I'm not in a revealing enough dress." I pull down my sleeves. I'm wearing a red wine long sleeve dress with a large dip in the front.

"You can go on ahead and try but I'm staying here."

"Fine. See you in an hour." She walks away. After ten minutes she's running back. "Amber you need to see this."

"See what?"

"Who the bouncer is."

"What is he famous or something? That would explain the line."

"No. But you know him."

"Okay? I know a lot of guys."

"Think of handsome guys you dated that are a little chubby but strong."

"Basically all of them."

"Just follow me please!"

"Ugh fine." We walk up the line which takes five minutes alone. When we get closer to the front I start to recognize who he is. The first person I fell in love with.

"Sorry ladies I can't let you through." He says not even looking up from his board.

"Excuse me Lucio but is that a way to talk to old friends?" Lacey says.

"And who are you miss?" He says looking at Lacey not even glancing at me. I look at my feet giving up on this whole thing. I don't even want to go to the club anymore.

"Lacey, from high school."

"Okay? Still can't let you in Lace."

"God damn it just look at her!" Lacey pulls me close to her startling me.