Part 6

"I've already told you." He looks shocked for a minute then starts to think.

"It's from Doug? You deserve so much better then him!"

"If I was good enough he wouldn't have cheated." I start tearing up.

"No! Cheaters always cheat. It's who they are. You are perfect in every way."

"No I'm not." I break down bawling.

"If I could I would go back in time and stop myself from letting us break up. You were an amazing girlfriend and I was so lucky to have you." He pulls me into his arms and pets my head as I cry.

"Why did you let me go?"

"Because I thought you were unhappy."

"I thought you were unhappy."

"So we broke up to try to make the other happy but only made it worse?" I pull slightly away from his arms so I can see his face.

"I guess." I chuckle.

"There's that cute laugh of yours."

"It's not cute."

"You know it is." He leans in a little.

"How?" He gets a little closer.

"Because it's yours." He kisses me and it feels like fireworks.

"They are so cute together." I hear Lacey say making me jump away from Lucio.

"I ship it." Ryan says.

"There will be no such thing!" Lucio says moving closer to me, "Until I get a divorce from Jessica." He grabs my waist and pulls me close. "If that's alright with you baby girl." I nod while blushing and hide my face in his shirt. "We should go buy all that stuff now."

"What stuff?" Lacey asks.

"Amber came up with a plan on how I can finally divorce Jessica, y'all can come with if you want."

"Okay." We all head to the store and grab a shopping cart.

"Do you want to hop in? I'll push you around." Lucio asks me and I immediately jump in making him laugh. Ryan gives Lacey a questioning look.

"Amber is a little, she randomly slips into little space which is her bringing out the younger side of her, her age range is 4-6 but requires a pacifier still."

"Hey! I didn't grow out of a paci till I was 10!"

"Yeah yeah."