Episode 4: Part 8: Je Suis Un Chat

Previously on The Final Countdown...

Dear Ronnie has landed in a pool of alien spaceship fuel. As things bode, this doesn't bode well.

Kyle (the long suffering Fancypants now in a Kyle façade) and Venti are racing through the ship, tracking down their ex-neighbour and current shipmate, who is, as mentioned, in a bit of a not-boding-too-well situation.

Java, on the other hand, has lost track of what she was up to. Kyle designed her AI a little TOO well, and she takes on the mental state/capacity of whatever form she's in at the moment. 

Alas, she is currently a cat. Follow us as we descend into the addled mind of a robot cat...

I'm tired. I should probably have a sleep.

No. Sleeping's boring. I think I'll just sit here and stare at the wall for a bit.

Wait...there was something I was supposed to do...

Shoot. I can't remember what it was...I know! I'll sit here with every limb tucked under me and twitch the end of my tail just a bit to let everyone know I'm mildly agitated.

Huh. No one's here to see how agitated I am. I wish they would -JESUS CHRIST, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!

Did anyone see that? I leapt through the air and twisted like a ninja pretzel. It was majestic. 

Seriously, what was that? It wasn't my own breathing again, was it? That always freaks me out.

Ooh, a door's opening! Maybe they know what I was up to. I'll go say hi.

Nice, this dude's got three legs. Rub. Rub. Rrrrrrruuuuuuubbbbbb. Couple of meows for good measure. I hope that's enough smell on your legs now. I own you now - you know that, don't you, three-legged man? It's in the Contract of Species. My smell is on you, therefore I own you. 

Rub. RRRUUUUBBBbbbbbbb. Rrrrrr - hey, wait, where are you going? No, I will not follow you. That's way too far. I might forget where the hell I started.

Oooohh, an open door. I should probably go in there.

Shoes! Thank God, I really needed to go.

AAAAAhhh....that's better. 

Hey, he's got a desk. I think I'll jump up there, but I'll prepare for this jump with a really, really, really long squat and stare up at the desk like I'm about to scale a mountain.

Here goes.

One...

Two...

Three...

Nice! Nailed it! And only knocked off three things. 

Great idea! I'll do that with everything! He'll love it! Open desk area!

Perfect. That didn't take very long. That glass thing sure made a nice smashing noise when it the ground. 

Time for another sleep.

After this very important and well-deserved nap, I'll go check out that crazy rumbling sound. And those voices screaming 'JAVA! JAAAAVVVAAAA!'

But after. I've done so much in the last fifteen minutes, I must rest.

________________________________