My Pixel Heart (BEN DROWNED love)

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT...

I finished another haunting in Cleverbot before getting ready for bed. "Aww what the hell, one more haunting couldn't hurt!" I noticed that feeling I get. The feeling of being passed on to another by the old man at the garage sale. It's time for another. We all remember what happened to Jadusable when I finished him off.

This time feels different. Different as I gaze upon her face behind the hidden 4th wall. Different as the terror sets in that this was no ordinary cartridge of Majoras Mask. Different... I feel...different.

Allyson's POV*******

Ok. Im starting to get the feeling that this game is seriously messed up. Let me start from the beginning. I was bored and I mean BOOORED!!! I was working at Subway when this weird dude came in. I hadn't seen him in any of my classes, but I did see him around campus sometimes. I think his name was Matt, or Jadusable, which was him gamer name or whatever. Anyway, he stumbled a little as he came into Subway. His eyes shifted as if to be looking for someone. When his eyes met upon mine for less than 3 seconds, Matt hurried to me. I noticed his box in hand with numerous wires hanging to and fro."Hey uh...I'm looking to get rid of this Nintendo 64 and you uh...s-sorta look like the person who'd actually play so..." He was right. I did actually enjoy Nintendo as a child. Playing it again would bring back numerous memories! "Oh wow! How much do you want for it?" I really hope he doesn't want too much. "Free of charge. J-just take it." He put the box on the ground, shifted his eyes, and slowly backed away...still facing me. Then he turned around quickly and ran, stumbling out the door. Well that was weird.

Later that night, I dug through the box and hooked up the game. I couldn't help but be overwhelmed by joy. Time to bring back my childhoo-wait, there's already a game in this console. Lucky me! I pulled the cartridge out but there was nothing on it except Majora in black permanent marker.Whatever Allyson! At least you got all of this for free! Oh how I was wrong.