Mine-crap

BEN'S POV************

Allyson. My Allyson. It felt so great to have those words on my tongue! Last weekend me and Ally hung out and she poured an ice cold drink down my back when I wasn't looking. As a rebuttal, I scared the crap out of her when she stepped out of the bathroom and entered her dorm room. All though we prank each other a lot, Ally still ends up in my arms at the end of the day. I never really thought I needed a love like this... especially not from a human. I sat back in my own little world as bright green zeroes and ones passed me up. (For those of you who don't know, it's called binary code. Google it). Suddenly a rift opened up in front of me. I recognized the landscape and entered. Square trees, land, and even animals. I sighed when I recognized everything. "Minecraft. My least favorite place." I opened my palms and a pixelated sword appeared before turning solid. "Oh does little Benny hate his surroundings? Tsk tsk. Patience is a virtue. " I heard a familiar voice say. Appearing before me in a burst of scattered pixels was none other than Dark Link. I really f*****g hate him.

"Where have you been Benjamin? Your haunting streak has fallen dramatically these past days." Dark said as he pretended to inspect his nails. "That's none of your d*** business. Why have you summoned me here?" I asked him. He chuckled evily and slowly approached me until our chests met. "To remind you of your duties. I know about your caborting with a mortal Benjamin. It's simply unacceptable. " I growled as he talked about me and Allyson. "It's none of your business what me and her have going on!" Darkness stepped back some and sneered at me. He snapped his fingers and I felt something hit me hard on my left leg. It hurt really bad but I touched it and felt no blood. "What the h**l was that!?" I turned to see Herobrine holding a sandstone block. He was the one who hit me. I swung my sword once and sliced the sandstone in half. "Nonsense! Be gone with both of you! Meaning: Leave me the f**k alone! " Herobrine ran to Dark Link. Dark grinned evily and opened a rift for me. "As you wish Benjamin, but don't forget... I'll never let this go until you let her go."

I growled and left. I let out a breath of relief when I'd made it back to my familiar place. A link popped up from Cleverbot. Another search for me. I don't answer all of them because lots of people look for me but this particular message could only be from one person...

User: BEN, I'm finished with my term paper. Wanna play Smash Bros? ;)

Cleverbot: Be right there Ally.