End

Allyson's POV**********

A huge light surrounded me and glowed so extremely bright that my vision blurred for half a minute. When the light dimmed down and my vision returned, I saw that I was back at my parents house in my room with Ben wrapped around me. "Allyson, shhh...Please stop, it's over. It's OK, I promise you Ally." Why was Ben trying so hard to calm me d- Wait...

I realized I was shaking, crying, and breathing erratically. Ben held me tightly and showered my face in kisses. I eventually calmed down and looked up into Ben's green eyes (remember he's in illusion form). Ben smiled sweetly and wiped a tear from my cheek. "It's over. I love you Allyson." he said while pressing his forehead to mine. "I love you too Ben. I love you so much."

~One month LATER~

"Babe...babe...babe...BABE..." Ben called right into my ear as I typed on my computer. "What do you want!?" I shouted slightly. "Wanna play GTA? Huh? Do ya? Ally?" He pressed the game case into my cheek a couple of times. "*sigh* Ben, I have to finish this. It needs to be presented and perfect in a week." I said as I went over my grammar on the document. "Aww, c'mon babe. Don't you think that since you won valedictorian you don't need to prove your intelligence with some cheesy a** speech?" he complained. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Like you would know." I smirked.

Ben came closer and cuddled into me as I continued to type. I finally finished after about an hour and looked to see Ben asleep in my lap. I took off his white hat and ruffled his pale hair. He woke up and stretched, being sure to kiss me in the process. "All right, I'm all done now. I'm going to go take a shower. When I come back, we can do whatever you want." I said sweetly while gathering my toiletries. "OK, I'm gonna go haunt while you do. Be back in a sec babe." Ben smiled sweetly.

I went to take my shower and when I returned I looked over my graduating speech to be sure. The ending sentence had been changed! It now read : My fellow classmates,  you shouldn't have done that.

"Grrrrr, BENJAMIN!!!" I shouted as I heard some faint laughter echo off in the distance.

~End~