Pasta Monsters(i dont own)

BEN'S POV*******

I waited and waited for Allyson to play the game again but she didn't break. She really was stronger than all the others. No matter how many death threats I sended her, she wouldn't play it. She won't even get on Cleverbot anymore. I think its time. I've only shown myself to 2 people but I think Im ready for her to see me. Maybe if I do it she'll talk to me, and then I can understand why I feel this way about her. Why I can't jusr call her another victim. Why my heart beats fast when I think of her.

Allyson's POV*******

Im doing just a little bit better. My plan of ignoring BEN is working better than I thought. Does he really think he can get me? The only thing that still bothers me is the nightmares. Those are something I can't block out unless I was a Lucid dreamer (Look it up). I stepped out of the shower and got ready for bed...ready for another fight in my head. The nightmares were enough by themselves. Before I could lie down, my computer spontaneously turned on by itself. That's odd. I turned it back off and rolled over before I heard its hum again. "What the heck?" I turned it off for about the 5th time before watching it turn back on. "What's happening?!?! " I asked nervously. Suddenly, Black shoes stepped out follwed by black pants and a white tunic with black straps.

I couldn't believe that an entire man stepped out of my computer. He looked like the monochrome version of Link from Zelda. His pupils were red in a sea of black. In fact...he sorta resembled... oh God. "Not only is BEN DROWNED real, but he really looks like Ben from Pasta monsters. Fantastic. " I backed away into a corner. "What the H*** is Pasta Monsters? " (Look it up on YouTube. It's epic funny.) "You even sound like Ben." He shook his head before approaching me. I suddenly remembered my situation and shrunk down into the corner, awaiting my death. "Allyson, oh how I've waited for this..."