11~ Wicked Witch of the West

~SKYLAR~

"What was that about?" I asked.

Niall sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Management wants me to have a girlfriend."

Louis chuckled. "You got the perfect girl right here!" He shouted and pointed to me. I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped his arm.

"No. They know about her. They said I can't."

I frowned. "What do you mean 'they know about me'?"

"They know your name and did a background check on you. Steve said if I don't get a girlfriend that's...not you...they would send me a fake one. Problem is...it's Tiffany Foster."

Zayn's eyes widened. "Steve Fosters daughter?"

"She is a real bitch." Louis mumbled.

"Dude she has had a crush on you since we started with Steve as our manager." Harry said.

"Why can't the girlfriend be Skykar?" Rylee asked and stepped forward.

Niall rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Because he said she is...not stable."

"You're kidding me right!? You can't be serious!" Rylee practically shouted. 

I just watched everyone shouted back and fourth calling management names and defending me.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted and threw my hands in the air. "Let her come. All management cares about is the bands image. I clearly," I looked down, "Do not look like I should be dating a pop star."

Niall's jaw dropped. "But...she is a total bitch! And...I wanted you to be...my girlfriend."

My heart swelled. "Really?"

"Really." He quietly said and have me a small smile.

"Well ask me."

"But Tiffany is-"

"Niall. Who says Tiffany can't be your fake girlfriend..?" I slyly smiled.

"Yeah! Skylar can be your real girlfriend and Tiffany is just for the press!" Louis cheered.

"Guys what if Tiffany gets jealous?" Liam cautioned.

"Tiffany can't steal my heart when Skylar already has." Niall smiled and took my hands.

"Aww!" Rylee squealed. Everybody snapped their heads to her. "Sorry."

I giggled and Niall took my hands and spun me around in a circle. "Skylar Poole, will you be my for real girlfriend?"

"Sounds like your asking her to marry you." Harry chuckled.

"Yes Niall Horan. I will be your real girlfriend."

"Is it bad that I just videoed that?" Morgan gushed. Everybody burst out laughing.

"Boys, you want some food?" Paul asked and popped his head in the dressing room.

"Sky?" Niall asked. I nodded and he laced his fingers into mine.

~NIALL~

"When is Tiffany coming?" Skylar asked and swung our arms while walking down the hallway.

"Two days," I mumbled. She scrunched her nose. She looked so adorable, like a little bunny.

"So that's a warning to get yourself ready for the Wicked witch of the west." Louis groaned. "El and I are gonna go out so we will catch up with you later." He announced.

"See ya Lou," Harry waved and slung his arm over Rylee's shoulder. She giggled and kept walking.

"I feel so left out. My girlfriend isn't here!" Zayn whined.

"Oh uh we're not dating Zayn," Rylee explained. "Just good friends."

"As is Morgan and I," Liam chuckled.

"But still!" He continued. Harry walked over and smacked him in the back of the head chuckling.

Even though everybody was smiling and laughing, I couldn't. I was too worried about Skylar and Tiffany.

What would Tiffany do to Skylar?

~

(2 days later.)

~SKYLAR~

"Only a few minutes," Niall mumbled and ran his hands through his hair. I walked over and rubbed his back soothingly. "It will be okay." I promised.

"I know but she-"

"NIALL!" a girl screamed and threw her arms around his neck, hugging him. I stepped aside, a fake smile on my face.

"H-Hi Tiffany."

"Did you miss me?" she asked and pinched his cheeks. Niall rolled his eyes and she giggled.

I know it's very selfish of me to feel jealous of this girl, but she was stunning. She had perfect white teeth, gorgeous long blonde hair, dark brown eyes. She was very skinny, and tan.

She let go of Niall and turned to me, scoffing. "Who are you?" She asked.

"Skylar Poole, Niall's gi- uh," I started but then looked at Niall. His eyes widened and he shook his head 'No'.

"Friend. Girl...who is his friend," I flashed a quick and fake smile, hoping she didn't catch on. 

She laughed awkwardly. "Well...I'm Niall's girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you," I said, trying not to laugh. She looked at me like I was a little crazy, but shrugged it off and went inside with Niall. I followed quietly behind, closing the door. Our hotel suit was gorgeous, with high ceilings, clean white walls, like 7 bedrooms, and black leather furniture. Tiffany didn't seem too excited, acting like she had seen better.

Rylee emerged from the bathroom, took one look at her, and walked straight to me. "I don't like her already."

We erupted into a fit of laughter, and couldn't stop.

~

~

~

A//N.

can I slap Tiffany in the face now?

if you don't like her already, you're going to wish she was dead in the next couple chapters.

muahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

bye my dingos :*

#glitterhoran