22~ Hanging On By a Thread

// n i a l l \\

We has been waiting for 6 hours, and still no word on Skylar. Those six hours felt like 6 eternities. I wanted to search every hospital room in this god damn building until I found her.

"Guys oh my gosh I'm so sorry I just got here, traffic was backed up all the way to the jug handle." Emily panted and ran into the waiting room. Louis stood up quickly, giving her his seat. She plopped down and started playing with her bracelets. "Anything?"

"Zip." Zayn said with a blank state on the floor. Morgan was asleep in Liam's lap as he was drifting away himself. Rylee was watching Spongebob on the tv as Harry snored on her shoulder.

"How long has she been in there?" she asked.

"Forever and isn't getting out." Louis mumbled.

"Louis." Rylee snapped her head at him. He sighed and sat down in front of Emily, leaning on her knees.

I just sat there, watching nurses quickly walk past and older patients walk slowly with the help of an aid. I felt like I couldn't breath. And I know I can't breath until they tell me she is okay. I felt like empty. I needed her smile. I needed her laugh and her to tell me 'you're so stupid' and shake her head laughing.

"Uh Skylar Poole?" a young nurse walked in. Everybody shot up, eyeing the doctor. "Is she...alive?" Liam asked.

"Barely. She hung on by a thread. She has a major concussion, a torn rotator cuff, broke ankle and leg, with 6 broken rips. She was almost paralyzed."

My jaw dropped. "Can we please see her?" I whimpered.

"You can, but there is something you should know." She said and grabbed my shoulder cautiously.

"She is in a coma."

My heart almost stopped and I felt like I was going to throw up again. I could feel the color from my face drain, and my knees felt weak. I swallowed hard and nodded, grabbing Rylee's hand as we lead the way to Skylar's room. When she opened that door, I would have rather had my heart ripped from my chest then see her like this.

She was lying there, a tube stuck down her throat. A white cast was wrapped around Skylar's left leg and a black hard cast on the right. There were bruises leading up her whole body, all the way to her beautiful face. A busted lip, a broken nose and butterfly ditches over her left eyebrow were covering her face with a tan slip on cast on her wrist.

Rylee whimpered and hugged Harry, him stroking her hair. I just stood there, ready to throw up. I walked slowly to her bed and brushed a nurse on her cheek. My lip quivered and a tear slide down my cheek before I broke down sobbing loudly.

"Skylar I'm-I'm s-so sorry," I sobbed and gasped. "It should have been me!" I screamed and hugged her lifeless body.

// z a y n \\

I stood in the doorway, crying quietly at the sight of Niall and Skylar.

"Aren't you going inside?" a voice asked. I whipped around to see the cute nurse. "Uh...n-no."

She was really pretty. She had short curly hair, nice body, deep brown eyes and a dark skin tone. "I'm Jordan Bates."

"Zayn Malik." I said and shook her hand. "How long...is she going to be like this?"

She sighed and put her hands on her hips. "We don't know. Comas can last for a few days, weeks, months, even years."

My jaw fell open. I could only imagine how Niall was feeling. I scratched my neck and looked at Jordan up and down. She was really hot. I know I had Perrie, but...she wouldn't find out right? I mean Louis is all over Emily...

~~~

ZAYN WHAT THE FUCK. JESUS CHRIST.

ANYWAY I HOPE U LIKE IT LOL. IDK IF ITS GOOD OR NOT.

#glitterhoran