D E S C R I P T I O N ♡

STH:
Sincerely,The Hippie.
A novel by Srslyfab

All rights served. In other words, don't even plan OR think about copying this story because I am three steps ahead of you and I will find you and kill you. Seriously, I WILL cut you. -A

(if you watch pll ily)
((but I you don't {go watch it} I still love you.))
..........

♡ b o h o ♡

• "I don't hate you Xavier,
I'm just not necessarily excited
about your existence" - Cassandra •

Sandra the Sand lover.
She's not your typical tomboy, girly girl or anything in between. She's not your typical anything, really. After spending 17 years in Florida building up her carefree and loving reputation and not to forget becoming the best youngest surfer in her city, it all comes crashing down when she twists her ankle and almost loses her life doing what she loves most. Refusing to go back to surfing, her parents decide it's best to move to another country where nobody will pressure Cassandra into joining back the surf team. So meet Cassandra, otherwise knows as Cas. She loves flowers, loose clothing, headbands, the beach, cafe's, and indie music. She's peaceful and welcoming, making her easily loved, But she's also a stubborn feminist, a sarcastic morning-person and straight forward. But her life's not all that perfect. She, just like everyone else in this world, struggles.

• "I thought you were Bhuddu,
why are you wearing a
cross necklace?" - Xavier •

Now, meet Xavier; firmly known as the schools 'X' point and the 101 player: He's cocky, confident, and couldn't give a less of a damn of what anybody thinks. Why? because he's rich, the schools surf team captain, has a great group of best friends and the town's hottest citizen. Call him Acid-boy if ya will! No wonder his heads so far up his ass. The girls swoon over every breath he takes (excluding Cassandra) and all the guys want to be him. Seems perfect right? Not so much. Nobody knows anything personal about him, and everyone knows better than to try. He's built up a barrier and he's determined to keep it that way.

Who knew one simple conversation would end up with Cassandra becoming his somewhat therapist? Will the two careless teenagers manage to work together through all the fights, sarcastic-encounters, sexism debates, endless adventures, pranks, sneaking out and their love-hate feelings towards one another?

What will happen when they both end up becoming too close? and is there a happy ever after?

They say there's a very fine line between love and hatred. Ha! if only Cassandra and Xavier's relationship was that simple..but it's far too complicated to even categorize. What happens when they fall for eachother without even knowing it?

Read and find out.

• Sincerely, The Hippie.

2014, all rights served. •

What do you think? would you actually read it? comment your thoughts and please vote!

srslyfab, Amal xoxo