Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Josh Hutcherson

Chapter 1

I can't wait to wake up every morning and I see him there in bed with me. He is there every day. When I wake up we cuddle for a few hours then he gets up and makes breakfast while I get ready for work. Either Josh's parents or I home school my kids, depending on where we are for day care. Their names are Anikan, the eight year old, and Tatum, my five year old girl. We work just down the street from where we live right now because we are actors and we are filming a movie. We usually live in Kentucky but we travel a lot because of our works but Josh is really good at his job and we really work as a team to bring in enough money. Josh always eats breakfast with me, so we sit there quietly. Honestly I can picture us as the cutest old couple already. Sometimes we go back up to bed for a while depending upon when we got up or if the kids are awake yet or even there with us.

I must say marrying him was one of the best things of my life, but the first best thing was that I was pregnant with him having Anikan. Before it got to far into the pregnancy he decided we should get married because this would seal his love for me. We had a wonderful wedding, we had a special story about roses because that was our theme. The rest of the wedding went really well and my wedding dress was beautiful, it had a huge train that I pinned up later we had five bridesmaids and five groomsmen. The Best Man was his bother Conner, and the Maid of Honor was my older sister Tabetha. After the actual Ceremony we had a reception at My parents' house and we had it there since they have a huge estate. Many people came to our reception, we partied all night and had a wonderful time. Josh and I danced our first slow dance at our wedding to I'll be by Edwin McCain and did all the line dances, garter toss and the bouquet toss. We ate marble cake and ham with mashed potatoes, we ordered from Shwann's. When everyone finally started to head home about one am, the younger people our age kept partying till just before three am. Then we went to our hotel room that was pre-reserved by our parents and... I have to say that that night we didn't do much because I was pregnant and we were so tired and worn out, so we just crashed.

Two years later we were on our second Honeymoon of being married and Josh's aunt and uncle watched Anikan because that's where he was visiting. We went to Europe to travel but we were mostly in France and nobody knows what exactly happened that night of our wedding night. The last thing I remember was getting drunk at the top of the Eiffel tower. Josh claims he doesn't remember what happened but I have a feeling he was sober and did whatever he did on purpose. It wasn't until after we came back and I had gained a few pounds and started to get sick in the mornings, so was worried and I went to the doctor and sure enough I was pregnant with another baby and this time it was a girl. And then we talked that whole trip over and he told me that on that honeymoon I apparently told him that I wanted a girl named Tatum so that's what we named her, even though I don't remember saying that, but I still think it's a cute name.

So my life so far has been pretty good since. I raised my kids so they are both in school now. I kind of feel sorry for my kids because, most of the time we don't get to see them for months on end. Somehow every year on Christmas though we either all see each other in person or face time for sure, and we mail them presents, we just think that on Christmas in particular it's really important to see each other. We usually face time our kids on a weekly basis when they are not with us. About Josh, we have still been getting along and seeing each other every night obviously but we haven't been on an actual date in forever and I feel like we are growing apart somewhat. I feel like being actors is making us be apart because, as we are filming Mocking Jay I feel like we are just acting and being our characters and not acting romantic in real life it's kind of like we are having an actual relationship like in the books that Susan Collin wrote. Like seriously that is exactly my life right now.